Hunk x Galra!Reader

Great... Just great, (Your Name)... You had to just get caught by  Zarkon's soldiers... You were stuck in an empty cell, in Zarkon's battleship. You were just out flying in your cruiser until, a huge battleship arrived. Once they captured you, they thought you were apart of them. You denied and told them that you despised the thought of being evil and taking down Voltron. All you ever wanted to do was make peace with others and try to start an alliance with Voltron.

You had to get out of this cell as soon as possible. Ideas were going in and out of your head. Some idiotic ideas and some impossible. Until all of a sudden, you hear a huge blast coming from the ship. Alarms started going off, telling their soldiers to retreat. You knew they wouldn't save the prisoners so you tried,with all your might, to smash the door down. It was a dumb idea but, at least it was something. This can't be it for me... I can't die.. There's so much that I haven't done in my life..

You thought and then you cradled yourself. Many things were running through your head.. It was like your life was flashing before your eyes.. Until, a sudden thud was heard near your cell. You ran to the door and tried to see who was there. "Hello?.. Any survivors here?.." the voice of a man asked. Once he walked towards your cell, you got a clear image on how he looked like. He had brown hair, a caramel-like skin, and an orange bandana on his hair.

He was startled at your appearance but soon enough, he ignored it. (Since your Galra, you are a tiny bit short compared to other Galra's) "I'll get you out of there! Stand back!" He yelled. You took a few steps back. Then, the metal door busted down. "Are you a rebel fighter?" The man asked. You nodded in response. "Okay, good. Come with me. We're leaving.." He said.

After escaping from the battleship..

"HUNK! YOU BROUGHT GALRA??!" A woman with white hair and dark skin said. "Allura, I know you still haven't gotten over the fact that Keith was Half-Galra but, she's a rebel fighter.." Hunk said, pointing at you. "How can you be so sure, Hunk? What if she's lying?" The woman Allura asked. "I can prove to you that I'm a rebel fighter." You said bluntly. You then grabbed out of your pocket, a small knife with symbols. "You are with the Blade of Marmora?.." Allura asked. You nodded and began to tell her how you got imprisoned in the ship.

"I see.. But this doesn't change the fact that your kind is cruel towards all others.." Allura said, glaring at you with her icy blue eyes. You glared back at her as well. Not all Galra are as evil as you think, Allura.. You just can't see that since your so close-minded... You thought. As the tension grew, Allura told you to stay put and don't go anywhere. It felt like hours have passed when you were sitting until, the doors opened. You look up to see, Hunk. "Hey! I brought some food goo for you!" He exclaimed, passing you the food.

You stared at the food goo for a bit, picking on it with your spoon. "So... I never got your name.. I'm Hunk, Voltron's yellow paladin!" He said, reaching his hand out to yours. "My name is (Your Name).. It is nice to see you, Sir Hunk." You said, placing your spoon down to shake his hand. "Just call me Hunk! You don't need to be proper about it! You're gonna be with us for a while, right?" He said. You nodded and smirked. "What's so funny?.." He asked. "This is probably the first time I ever made a good friend.. Thanks." You said, turning to face him. He gave you a smile and nodded. You giggled a bit and began to eat the food goo he gave you.

A few years later...

It was early in the morning and you woke up first, you got hungry so you headed towards the kitchen. Once you entered the kitchen, you saw Hunk looking for something in one of the bottom cabinets. "Hey, Hunk! Whatcha looking for?.." You asked. Hunk bangs his head on the counter once he heard you. He winced in pain. "Are you okay?.." You asked, helping him up. "Yeah, I'm fin- (YOUR NAME) WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING HERE!" He exclaimed, moving away from your touch. "What's been going on with you, Hunk?.. You aren't acting normal as usual..." You said, looking at him with confused eyes.

Hunk hasn't been himself lately towards you. Anytime you would try to speak to him alone, he would fluster in his words and run away. This made you confused because, you were completely clueless on what was going on with Hunk. He doesn't want to be my friend anymore?... You thought. "(Your Name), I'm sorry for acting like this.. Please don't think I don't wanna be friends with you.. I just have a question..." Hunk said. "What is wrong?.. Did I do something bad?" You asked him, slightly tearing up. "No! It's not that... I just need to ask.." He said, his cheeks glowing red while looking down at the floor.

"Have you ever had a crush on a best friend before, (Your Name)?.." He asks, looking back at you. You were a bit shocked at the question, but you shook your head. "Well, I've been meaning to tell you that... I l-like you.. A lot.." He stutters out, blushing. He likes me?... Is that why he's been acting like this?.. I mean sure I would get flustered around him but, I would try to ignore it... And it was always hard to ignore my heart... You thought. "(Your Name), do you accept this confession?.." He asks. Next thing you did was hold his hand. "Yes, Hunk. I accept your confession.." You said, smiling at him. He blushed and kissed your hand.

"I love you.." He said. "I love you too, Hunk.." You said, kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you loved this little sweet moment with Hunk! Also, this was requested by @user93521750 ! I hope you enjoyed this! Bye!