Galra!Keith x Healer!Reader

" (Your name)?...What are you doing here?" Keith asked.
"I'm just here to make sure nobody loses a body part.. Especially you, Keith..." You said in a worried tone. Except right now, the only thing your worried about is mostly, Keith...

A year later...

It's been a year once you went to space defending the universe from Zarkon. When you were at space, you became the healer of the team. But right now you were in the lounge room, waiting for Keith and the others to come back from a mission. Then all of a sudden, you start to hear footsteps heading towards the front door to enter the lounge room.

"We're back!" Lance shouts. "Hey Lance.." You said. As the gang entered the room, you notice that Keith wasn't with them.. "Guys?..Where's Keith?.." You asked in a worried tone. "Once he got out of his lion, he started to run towards his room. He was acting strange.." Pidge tells you. As Pidge tells you this, you headed to Keith's room, carrying food goo with you. Once you made it to Keith's door, you knocked on the door. "Keith?.. Are you alright?.." You asked. "I'm fine so leave me alone." Keith said through the door.

You knew something was wrong and decided to barge in the room. As you walked closer to Keith when he was sitting on his bed, you see.... Fluffy ears?... Focusing on the ears, you then place the plate of food goo down on the counter to examine the ears. You eventually thought it was a good idea to poke it. And you did. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!.." Keith yelled at you, smacking your hand away from his ears.

"CALM DOWN,OKAY?!.." You yelled directly towards him. Keith then turns around to face you. You couldn't believe it.. HE WAS PART-GALRA!!.. "I know.. I'm disgusting to look at..." Keith said. "No, you're not." You said. "You're lying.. How can I even face Allura when she HATES galra?.." Keith said. You then placed your hand on his face to make him face you. "Don't think about that now, okay?.. She'll understand with time.." You said in a gentle and calm tone. " (Your name) you may be a healer, but you can't fix... THIS." Keith said as he pointed to his face.

As Keith said this, you sat next to him on his bed and said, " Keith... Just because I'm a healer, that doesn't mean I can at least help you when your upset.." You said. Keith then stares at you and leans closer to you. You lean in as well and as you two leaned in closer, Keith and you gave each other a kiss. Keith grabbed your waist to pull you in closer. As he pulled you closer, you wrap your arms around his neck. Eventually, you two ran out of air and had to stop the kiss. " I can't fix what isn't broken, Keith.." you said as you leaned your forehead against his. "I know... I... I l-love you.." Keith stuttered out. "Love you too, Keith.." You said as you both gave each other another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Keith x reader idea was from @ThatLittleRobin