When your sick:

Lance:
He will keep his eye on you when you start to feel nauseous. If you are feeling sick, he will immediately grab you and put you to bed while he asks Hunk to help him make chicken noodle soup. Sometimes he will panic when you look as pale as a ghost. He may act like a total ladies-man but deep down, he really cares about you.

Shiro:
Shiro will do whatever it takes to make you feel better. He buys you whatever you need and don't need like movies, flowers, fast food, and plenty of things you need to make you feel better. If you wanted to hug him, he would let you even if it meant that he had to stay inside sick.

Keith:
You can sometimes get a bit stubborn when he tries to take care of you. He would usually hug you to shut you up from being a stubborn girl. This doesn't bother you since this would probably be a first when he gives you a hug since your the one who would give the hugs.

Hunk:
Hunk will start panicking on what he is supposed to do to help you. He turns into an anxious mess when your sick since he hardly expects it. When your sick, he buys a sad movie and cook you breakfast through dessert the entire day you are sick. You love his food so much that you want to give him a kiss but you didn't want to get him sick too.

Pidge:
She would probably run around like a chicken trying to find the pills or the drinkable medicine. If she found the medicine, she would trip from her clumsiness, which made you laugh. You two would eat, watch Netflix, then sleep together even if Pidge could get sick.

Matt:
He will immediately have on a gas mask to 'protect' himself from the sickness. Matt will try to make you laugh and recreate memes with his sister for your entertainment. Your favorite thing about what he does to make you feel better is when Matt buys balloons and uses the helium to copy that yodeling kid meme. He knew how to really make you laugh and feel better.

Allura:
Allura would cook you breakfast in bed, rent a movie, and play fun games with you. She likes to think of the the fun things but when you eventually throw up, she will be stricter towards you if you ate or drank something. You laugh when hear her trying to find the medicine in the kitchen, oblivious to the fact of the mess she's making.