Keith x Reader

CRAP!.. I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT KEITH WAS COMING OVER TO PICK ME UP!!.. You thought, running towards the bathroom. Today was your first date with Keith and let's just say, you weren't ready at all.. You took a five minute shower and then grabbed a towel to cover yourself. I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN MY CLOTHES OUT YET!.. You thought. Going through your closet, you decided to pick out this two piece outfit. (If you don't like it, think of a different outfit you want to wear)

 (If you don't like it, think of a different outfit you want to wear)

After combing your hair, you hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" You said, running towards the door. Once you opened the door, you saw Keith. He was wearing a black tux with a red tie, and he was also carrying with him a bouquet of flowers. "Hey, (Your Name).. You look beautiful.." Keith said. You blushed bright red, making Keith chuckle. "I brought you these.." He said, handing you the bouquet.

"T-Thanks, Keith.. Nice tux.." You said, winking at him. He blushes a bit and then sighs. "Shall we go?.." He said, reaching his hand out for you. You nodded and grabbed his hand. Since Keith was a paladin, he decided to ride the Black Lion. You were sitting on his lap, gazing at the view. "Hey, Keith?.. Where exactly are we going?.." You asked, looking at him. "You'll see.." He said, focused on flying his lion.

After flying through space, Keith tells you something. "Close your eyes for a bit.. There's something I wanted to show you.." He said. You close your eyes, getting more curious on what he wants to show you. "You can open your eyes now.." He said. As soon as you open your eyes, you see stars twinkling and falling from above. "It's beautiful, Keith..." You said. "But it's nothing compared to you, (Your Name)..." Keith said, turning you around to face him. He leans in closer to you.

You lean in as well, both of you sharing a passionate kiss. He placed his arms on your waist, pulling you in more. You placed your arms on his hair, pulling on his hair a bit. After a few more minutes, you both pull away for air. "Your gonna drive me crazy, (Your Name).." Keith said in a raspy voice. You blushed at his choice of words. Keith then placed his face towards your neck.

"Are you trying to seduce me with your sweet words, Keith Kogane?.." You asked, grabbing his chin to make him face you. Keith blushed bright red, this made you giggle. "I'm just teasing you, Keith.." You whispered in his ear. Keith then focused back on piloting his lion. "I'll take you back home. You must be sleepy.." He said. You then decided to play with his hair while he was piloting his lion. A few minutes later, Keith whispers in your ear. "Wake up.. We're home.." He said, kissing your cheek. You were sleepy on the ride home so you took a nap on Keith.

You eventually woke up and got off of Keith's lap. "That was quick.. I thought we were far from home.." You said. Keith then shrugs and holds your hand. The two of you walked out of  his lion and headed towards Keith's shack. "I thought you said you were going to take me home?.. Do you want me to stay with you?.." You asked, raising your eyebrow with a grin on your face. Keith blushes and nodded. "Aww.. It's okay, Keith.. I didn't feel like leaving you either.." You said, kissing his cheek.

Once you both reached Keith's shack, he opened the door and allowed you to enter first. You entered his shack and looked around the quaint shack. You then hear the door close. "I'll find you some clothes to sleep in." Keith said. You nodded and then Keith went through his closet. It didn't take him too long to find you something to wear. "I found this.." Keith said. You turn around to see that he was holding an oversized shirt.

You grabbed the shirt and cleared your throat. "Umm.. Keith?.. You're gonna have to- you know.." You said, blushing bright pink. He soon got the memo and turned around. You got on the oversized shirt eventually. "Okay, you can turn around now.." You said. He turns around and blushes. You looked adorable in his point of view. "You look really cute in that, (Your Name).." Keith said, pulling you from your waist.

You then wrapped your arms on his neck, pulling him closer as well. "Thanks for the sweet compliment, Keith.." You said. Keith leans in more and you decided to grab him by his red tie to kiss him. This kiss lasted a bit longer and it drove you crazy every time he would hold you. Eventually the both you pull away for some air. "We should probably go to bed.. Tomorrow I had plans for our next date.." Keith said, picking you up. "Agreed." You said, allowing him to carry you to his bed.

You both lay on the bed, Keith holding you from behind and giving you butterfly kisses on your neck. "Keith, you're gonna make me needy and I need to sleep. You need to sleep as well, Mister.." You said. "Fine.." He said, pulling you in his arms more. "Good night, (Your Name).. I love you.." Keith said. "I love you too, Keith Kogane.." You whispered. Both of you then drifted off into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this first date with Keith! Also, Season 8 is out and I'm still on episode three or four.. I'm honestly too scared to find out what's gonna happen lol.. Anyways, see you guys soon!