Pilot! Lance x Reader

(I know I said I was probably gonna not continue this book but I can't help it when I feel nostalgic lol.. Anyways, here you go)

It's been a couple years since you and Lance have started to go out. You met him around the gardens, he was mourning over Allura's passing and still couldn't get her off of his mind. At first, you tried to befriend him and even helped comfort him through his mourning. Day by day, you helped him get out more instead of staying inside and not feeling sad. You felt that it was your priority to make your friend happy. Lance began to appreciate your kindness and started to talk to you.

Weeks turned to months, and Lance began to grow feelings for you. He was nervous to tell you since he was scared of heartbreak. One day, he brings you out to his garden, and asks if you like him. You said yes and told him how your feelings began. After talking, Lance admits to you about how nervous he was. You felt bad for making him have to feel that way. Since both of you were apologizing over and over, it grew into an argument about who was sorry first.

Yes, it was childish, but you knew you couldn't let him feel any more worse than you. Both of you then decided to leave that discussion for another time to spend time with each other instead. After two to three years, Lance decided to pop the question to you. Of course, you said yes and gave him a kiss he couldn't forget. Since you became his fiancé, both knew you couldn't allow one or the other to pay for just the wedding service and plans. You and Lance then decide to work jobs as a pilot and a scientist.

Right now..

You were working in the science field, so you had to perform tests and experiments with new inventions from others. It was a normal day for you since you would just work, go home, make dinner, shower, and sleep. Lance was gone a lot of the time since he was a pilot, so you had to mostly eat and sleep by yourself sometimes. I have to accept the fact that Lance won't be here most of the time... We're doing this to be financially ready for our wedding plans.. He'll be home soon.. You thought. It was the end of the day, you were told to stay home since they said you were overworking yourself.

As you opened the door to your apartment, you drop your apartment keys to see a special someone... "Lance?..." You asked in shock. Lance was right in front of you, smiling as bright as ever and carrying flowers. "I know you don't get to see me often... So, I asked my boss if I could get a small break for the week.." He says, kissing your forehead. Lance then grabs your bag and places it aside on the counter. You were still in complete shock that he was standing there.

Eventually, you came back from spacing out and grabbed Lance by his tie. (He was still wearing his uniform btw) "Did I do something wro-"Shut up.." You interrupted him and then pulled him into a passionate kiss. You haven't seen him for a long time since he was traveling, so you knew that you had to give him an unforgettable moment to show how much you missed him. Lance then pulls you by your waist, deepening the kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck. Both of you soon pull away for air.

"That was a nice 'welcome back' kiss.." Lance says, grabbing ahold of your chin to make you look at him.  All you could was smile since you were extremely happy. Lance then pulls you into another kiss, becoming more dominant. He then decides to pick you up and wrap your legs around his waist. You didn't mind this since you longed for his warmth. You missed everything about him.

You pull away from the kiss to face him. "How was work for you?.." You asked, ignoring the fact that you were picked up and wrapped around his waist. "It was good. Also, I got some good news!" Lance said. He places you back down. "What is it?" You asked. "My boss gave me a raise this week! Meaning, we might have enough money for the wedding!" Lance exclaimed.

You began to jump with glee and started running around the room from excitement. This was big news and you couldn't hide your excitement! "That's great, Lance!" You yelled. He smiled at your ecstatic expression. After you calmed down, you decided to make dinner for the both of you.

"Since we both are having a great day, I decided to make you your favorite food!" You exclaimed. Lance smiles widely and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, (Your Name)." Lance said. As you both soon finished your meal, you took a quick shower and told Lance to wait in their room to watch movies. Once you took your shower, you came out in silky blue nightgown. This caught Lance's eye and made a blush come across his face. "You look beautiful, (Your Name).." He said.

Lance moves a bit for you, trying to leave some space for you to sit. You sat down on the bed and leaned onto Lance's shoulder. Lance then pulls you closer to him. The movie starts, but you were mostly paying attention to Lance. He began to notice you staring and paused the movie. "Is there something on my face?.." He asks. You shook your head. "All I see is your handsome face.. It's pretty distracting.." You said with no hesitation.

Lance began to blush bright pink. He smirks and then pulls you into a bear hug. "You're too much.." He mutters. You laugh and try to escape his embrace. Lance was smothering you with kisses while you were trying to get out his strong arms. You managed to get out of his arms and ran towards your bedroom. "Get back here!" He yells, chasing after you.

You decided to play around with Lance and hid in the closet. Trying to keep yourself from laughing, you covered your mouth. Since you were in the closet, you could only see a little bit of light underneath the door. "Come out wherever you are, (Your Name)!" Lance exclaims. After looking under the bed and bathroom, Lance turns his attention to the closet. He slowly walks towards the closet.

You could clearly see his shadow underneath the door. You grew anxious but excited for him to find you. After a couple seconds of silence, Lance opens the closet door wide. You scream and try to run out of the closet. Lance blocked you from leaving and carried you on his back. You started laughing and tried thrashing out of his arms. "Put me down! I will not be captured today!" You exclaimed.

Lance then drops you down onto the bed. You giggle and tried to kick him away. Lance laughs along with you and tries to stop your feet from kicking him. You eventually grew tired of kicking your feet and stopped. Lance then hovers over you, scanning your lips. You smiled and grabbed him for a kiss.

Both of you pull away from the kiss after a few seconds. "I don't know how I managed to find a beautiful wife like you, (Your Name)..." Lance says. You smiled widely. "Guess you swept me off my feet, Lance.." you said. He smiles and leans in for another quick kiss. "Love you, (Your Name)..." He said. "I love you to the moon and back, Lance.." You whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I'm back sorta?.. I just wrote this cause I had no idea what else to do lolol... I might look back at this entire book and cringe at how gross my writing is but oh well
See you soon! Bye!