Homesick!Lance x Reader

It's been a year or two since you've been up in space with the paladins of Voltron. You were in your room doing nothing until someone knocked on your door. "Who is it?.." you asked.  "It's Lance.." he says. You open the door for Lance and you see that his eyes were all red. "Were you crying?.." you asked him, your voice filled with worry. "Yeah..." Lance muttered.

As you both sat down on your bed, Lance was  telling you about how he missed his family and how he missed being on Earth. "I know it's hard to feel homesick about your family but Lance,  your a paladin protecting the galaxy. What I mean is that you'll be back on Earth before Coran could say 'quiznak!'." You said, trying to cheer Lance up. This made Lance chuckle a little. "You really do know how to make a guy laugh, (Your name).." Lance said. You couldn't probably see but you were blushing bright red. Lance began to laugh a bit from your silent response.

"(Your name)... Can I ask you something?.." Lance asked. "Yeah?" You said. "Have you ever told someone you liked them before? If so, what would you do?.." Lance asked. This question made your heart shatter into a billion pieces. You weren't sure if Lance knew but you've had a huge crush on him for a while. "Well, if it was someone I've liked for a long time then I would say that I would love to be with them.." You said, looking down.

"Oh.. Well then, what if I told you that I like you?.." Lance asked. As you heard him say those words, you looked at him in complete shock. "I l-like you t-too.." You stuttered out. Lance starts to grow a smile and then grabs your chin to make you look at him. "Really?.." He asked. You nodded and blushed in embarrassment.

He leans close to you. Lance began to stare at your lips. You then leaned in and gave him a kiss. Lance was surprised at your dominance but eventually relaxed himself. Both of you separate from the kiss. "Does this mean I'm your-"Yes.. A thousand times yes, Lance." You interrupted him and then Lance pulled you in for another passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this little cheesy moment with your favorite blue paladin. Take care and I'll see y'all on the next page! Bye!