Trainor! Matt x Reader

"Matt?.. Could you train me one day once you come back from your mission?.." You ask. "Sure! I probably will come back as soon as possible.. I'll miss you and Pidge.. Please do me a favor, keep an eye on Pidge for me while I'm gone for the mission.." Matt says. You then decide to give him a goodbye kiss. He was shocked at first but settled down. You then broke the kiss for air. "I'll miss your kisses too.." Matt chuckles. And that was the day you would last saw him...Or was it?..

Years later..

You couldn't believe what you were seeing.. "Matt?.." You say, nearly crying. "Hey, (Your name).. I missed you.." Matt says. You begin to cry and then you lunged onto him, both of you two on the floor now. "M-Matt... I missed you so much.. I-I thought you were.." you cried. "I know.. I'm so sorry for not contacting you sooner.. There wasn't any signal out on space and-"Shut up.." You said. Then all of a sudden, you grab him by his hair and pulled him into a longing kiss.

He then started to put his hands on your waist to hold the kiss longer. You then wrap your arms around his neck. Matt then picked you up from the ground. Both of you broke the kiss for air. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you again.." Matt said. You giggle at his response.

Matt then spins you around and then puts you back on the ground. "Let's go train.. I'll show you some moves I picked up!" Matt gloats on about how he defeated a bunch of soldiers and how he was praised by some locals. You giggle at how hard he's trying to sound cool. As you both quickly entered the training room, he starts the level on an easy level. Matt then holds out his hand for you. "Shall we?.." He asks. "I would love to, Matt.." You said. Then, four robots spawns with swords. The robots begin to run towards you and Matt.

After training..

"You did great, (Your name)!" Matt exclaimed. "Really?..I thought I was okay but not that good.. You were better than me, Matt!" You said. As you both walked out of the training room, you both headed towards your room. As soon as you reached your room door, Matt was started to get a bit emotional and kept apologizing. You pause him by placing your finger on his lip. "Don't apologize.. I know you couldn't have had any signal and I understand that. I'm not mad.. The only thing I want for you to do right now is to kiss me.." You said. Matt then pulls you by your waist and gives you a passionate kiss.

You both pull away for air. "Thank you.. Thank you so much for understanding, (Your name).." Matt said. "Your welcome.. Also, could you stay here, Matt?.. I missed you and I need to be next to you.." You muttered. Matt laughs a bit and agrees to stay. Both of you then drifted to a peaceful sleep with you clinging onto Matt by his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this little moment with Matt! Comment anytime you want to request, okay? I like hearing what you guys and gals want! See you later and I hope to see you all in the next page! Bye!