What they would for you when you're on your period:

Shiro:
He would most likely text you or ask you if you need anything like pads, chocolate, pain relief pills, cuddles. This man would literally give you the world because that is how much he cares about you.  When you ask for cuddles, he'll plop in a movie and you both would cuddle the whole time.

Lance:
I feel like Lance would probably stay home with you and comfort you when you're feeling mood swings. He has sisters so it should make sense that he knows what to do for you. Lance would also be that boyfriend to give you food every time you feel cravings or are feeling down.

Keith:
Keith never really knew about what how to take care of you on your period. He had to learn that the hard way when you were starting to have mood swings and cravings. Keith would probably have to ask you every time he goes shopping on which pad to get you. He would most likely buy you things without telling you since he might wanna keep it a surprise.

Pidge:
She would have everything prepared ahead of time, like a week before your cycle was about to start. Pidge is the type to have a calendar for your period cycle so she wouldn't be unprepared. The two of you would probably play video games or watch TV together. She would also be the type to buy you sweets for you when you never ask, but you still appreciate her buying it for you.

Hunk:
Best believe this sweet baby will make you your favorite dishes and desserts when you're craving certain things. The two of you would spend the day in bed and cuddle. He would be the type to rub your back or stomach when you feel pain from your cramps. Hunk would massage your back when you felt it go stiff or any pain. Overall, he's a kind and caring bean.

Matt:
He would low-key panic when trying to find the right pads you ask for. Matt would buy fast food whenever you mention that you're hungry. Both of you would probably binge watch anime and play games together. Matt is the type of boyfriend to give you lots of love when you felt down. Also, I bet you that he would make bad period jokes.

Allura:
Considering she's Altean, you weren't exactly sure if Altean women would've had something like periods. When you asked, she says that she does have them. Allura would buy you flowers and chocolate to make you feel better. Probably you two would just lay on the couch or in bed. She would give you forehead kisses when you would drift to sleep.