Lance x Chubby! Reader

It's been hard having to love yourself for your body. You we're bullied for your weight and it made you feel even more miserable and self conscious about your body. You never understood how Lance saw the beauty in you... How could someone so handsome and attractive like him, ever like a girl like you?.. You never knew that question until today..

You were just walking towards the training arena until you hear, "(Your Name)! Wait for me!" You turn around to see that it was Lance. "Where are you going in such a rush?.." Lance asked. "I'm heading to the training arena to... let loose!" You said. It felt awful lying to Lance. But you knew that he would stop you from trying to lose the weight.. "Oh okay! I'll follow you the-"No! It's fine!" You interrupted him. If Lance were to follow you the whole day, he would have began to question me why I'm trying to lose weight.

Lance stared at you for a bit but shrugged it off and left you there. You sigh of relief. As you arrived to the training arena, you began at an easy level. As soon as you were to finish the easy level, you try to go to the extreme and began fighting more difficult robots. Sure it making your legs and arms hurt but, you knew that this was the only way to lose the weight. Eventually when you were on the sixth level, you passed out then and there. You were practically exhausted and dehydrated from that.

You then grew consciousness and find yourself in the healing pod. You see Lance on the floor, asleep. Once you stepped out of the pod, the floor made a small noise that caused Lance to wake up quickly. "(Your Name)!" Lance exclaimed and pulled you into a warm hug. What have I done?.. I made Lance worry.. I'm such an awful girlfriend (boyfriend if your male) .. Lance doesn't need to deal with this burden of mine.. You thought. Once you realize you made a huge mistake, you began to cry. "Hey.. Don't cry, please.." Lance said.

"Tell me, (Your Name).. How did you pass out?.." Lance asked. He was onto you.. You knew that you couldn't hide this from him.. "I-.. I tried to find a w-way to lose weight.." You choked out. Lance stopped the hug to look at your face. You see that he is in shock on why you would do this to yourself. "Oh (Your Name)... You shouldn't worry about your body.. A persons should not even care about their body... The only thing they need to see is what's on the inside of your heart.." Lance said, stroking your silky hair.

Hearing Lance saying these things, it only made you feel worse and you began to cry even louder. "I'm s-sorry.. I'm so sorry, Lance.. I-I promise to never do this again.." You cried out. As you cry, he holds you in a hug and rubs your back to calm you down. As you let out your tears, you begin to feel sleepy from crying so much. Once you fell asleep on Lance's arms, he carried you to your room. He placed you on your bed and splayed next to you. "(Your Name).. You don't know how much I love you..." Lance whispered. He kisses your forehead and falls asleep with you in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! The person that requested this chapter was @smilesbig292 ! Hope you enjoyed! And also, you shouldn't become anorexic and begin an eating disorder when you feel insecure about your body. Your body is beautiful no matter what. If someone can't see that, they don't see what I see.. Love yourself, okay?

Talk to you guys soon! Remember to love your body! Bye!