When they see you cry:

Shiro:
He would give you a big hug and would whisper sweet nothings, telling you everything was gonna be okay. If that didn't work that much, he would give you kisses all over your face to try to make you stop crying.

Lance:
If he sees you crying, he would ask you what's wrong. When he's done asking you questions, he would hug you and give you a sweet kiss. He hates seeing you crying because he doesn't want you to feel or think any depressing or sad thoughts.

Keith:
When Keith sees you crying, he becomes hesitant when he wants to help but he decides to cuddle with you in bed. When he cuddles to stop you from crying, you both would end up cuddling in your sleep. Eventually once you wake up, you will find a drooling Keith, cuddling you ever so tightly. You sometimes play with his hair and wonder how you were so lucky to have Keith as yours.

Hunk:
He would give you forehead kisses and tells you everything is gonna be okay and to please don't cry. Hunk would then try to make you breakfast through dessert. And when he first started to pass your breakfast plate to you, all you see on your pancakes is a smiley face that also said, "Smile!". This made you smile a little and then once you finished your pancakes, you gave Hunk a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Pidge:
She would start freaking out and won't know what to do at first but eventually, she starts to calm herself down. Pidge would tap you to say that you could cry on her shoulder. As you cry on her shoulder, she would sing to you for a little bit just so you can calm down and take deep breathes.

Matt:
If Matt ever saw you crying, he would try to tell you jokes and mostly trying to make you laugh. One thing he would also do is try to give you butterfly kisses on your neck. This would calm you down a little bit but when it wasn't enough for you to stop crying, he would give you kisses all over your face and nibble your ear.

Allura:
She would mostly cry along with you. As you both cry together, both of you are able to calm down. Eventually, you and Allura would cuddle on the bed together so that way the both of you two could sleep together. As you both feel sleepy, Allura would tell you stories about Altea and how beautiful it used to be before Zarkon destroyed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for putting this on hold! I know I wasn't on very much but I really want to apologize. I still hope you enjoy this book! If you have time, recommend some ideas for me so then I can be able to write more! Hope to see you in the next page!