What you guys would do during quarantine with them:

Shiro:
Since quarantine began, you and Shiro would try to do some couple workouts. Maybe even trying pottery or organizing flowers. You were fond of flowers and offered to make him a cute flower crown. (He loves it but was too shy to admit it). When you were showing him how to use the clay, he was struggling and splattered clay everywhere. It made you laugh so hard that you fell on the ground.

Lance:
You two would probably binge watch a TV show and cuddle together. You didn't exactly learn how to cook a lot of foods so Lance would make homemade food for you. He would even help teach you some tips and tricks. Lance would probably make the house a movie theater for you and him alone. He would go out of his way to make it perfect for you. Also, he would set up a small picnic in your patio for the two of you. (Also, why do I feel like Lance would have a tiktok?)

Keith:
You and Keith would probably stay in bed on days when he wasn't busy helping out the Blades of Marmora. When he would come home, you would cook him his favorite foods so that way he can feel less tense from work. Keith would love this and give you a kiss on the cheek. Maybe you would make him a playlist to listen to when he does his exercise. You would be his supporter and help him with his exercise.

Hunk:
Best believe you guys would have cook-offs with each other to see who makes the best. Hunk would win obviously, but it was really fun for you both just to make food for each other to taste. Maybe you guys would watch some Netflix shows and cuddle? The two of you would try to do something like paint. It was a bit of struggle for both of you since paint would get all over your clothes and sometimes on your face. Hunk would sometimes take pictures of you on his Polaroid and keep them for himself.

Pidge:
Pidge would probably show you some conspiracy theories she found on her phone. You couldn't say no to her since you thought it was cute when she rambles on and on about it. Having to make small meals for her when she's in her work room since she forgets to eat. You would sometimes try to distract her from work and give her kisses so she could come with you to cuddle. (It would work 97% of the time). Pidge would set up a study date so that way you both could concentrate but have some fun. Sometime you would have to bend your knees when you wanna give her a kiss. (You're a bit taller than her).

Matt:
Matt and you would stay up late to finish watching your favorite anime and the other anime's you couldn't start or finish. You both love video games so you would play together. Whenever he was playing by himself, you would sit on his lap so that you could give him a hug while he was playing. You guys would order food or sometimes you would have to cook when you both didn't feel like eating fast food or takeout. You and Matt would watch memes or vines when there wasn't anything left to do.

Allura:
When Allura was around and not busy with Altean stuff, you would wait for her to come home just give her a big hug. You both would maybe start a hobby of gardening. Sometimes, Allura would make a bouquet of flowers for you with the flowers you both grew. You would make a rose petal bath for her to relax when she was stressed about something. Both of you love your daily dose of hugs and kisses too.