Allura x Depressed!Reader

Ever since you were 13, you were diagnosed with severe depression. The only thing you would see all day was anti-depressant pills. Around age 16, you began to seek help from a therapist and it nearly cured you depression until you had a recent break up with your boyfriend. This caused you to be more reserved and more depressed. When you met Allura, you nearly forgot about your depression until it came at you like a ticking time bomb.

What's the point in bringing Allura into my situation? I'll only make matters worse for her.. She's a princess for crying out loud.. I'll just waste her time if I'm with her... She doesn't deserve me.. You thought. As you began to crumble yourself up in a ball, you begin to hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom door. " (Your name)?.. Are you okay?.. You've been in the bathroom for a long time now.." Allura said. "Yeah I'm fine, Allura!" You said. "Are you sure? You don't sound like your okay.." Allura said.

I can't keep hiding this from her but I have to.. It's better if she didn't know what's wrong with me.. You thought. After a few minutes, you opened the door. Allura saw that your eyes were puffy from crying. You then lunged onto her, her hugging you tightly. "I'm so sorry, Allura.. I didn't mean to hide my emotions from you.." You said, crying on her shoulder. "It's okay, (Your name).. But please, tell me what's wrong next time okay?" Allura said. You nod.

After calming yourself down, you told Allura about how you were diagnosed with severe depression. She understood but kept telling to always come to her when it happens. You nod and you gave her a kiss on the cheek. Allura smiles and kisses your cheek as well. Eventually, she starts showering you in kisses. "I love you, (Your name).." Allura said. "I love you too, Allura.." You said. Both of you then share a sweet kiss in the lips. Now you knew that you could always come to Allura when your depression starts coming back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this little sad but happy moment with Allura! If you're suffering from severe depression, remember that there is always one person that could help you in this situation. You are not alone. Love you all and see you on the next page! 💕