Keith x (Lance's Sister)Reader

"(Your Name), how many times do I have to tell you to be careful? You almost got hurt!" Lance exclaimed.

"I told you I'm fine, Lance! You don't always have to protect me! I can fight for myself, you know?" (Your Name) shouted.

Another argument between these siblings broke out due to them fighting a couple of bad guys. It was almost the norm for the others to see them arguing, but not much for Keith. He normally doesn't try to say anything towards the two of them when they were like that. But today, it felt like he had it at least speak up for (Your Name).

"Lance, don't you think you're being a little overbearing and overprotective about (Your Name)? She can defend herself perfectly fine and I think they feel irritated with you lecturing them about things she can do." Keith said.

" What on earth are you talking about, Keith? I'm not being overprotective!" Lance yelled.

"Am I?" Lance looks at (Your Name) with a confused stare. (Your Name) sighs and rubs their temple.

"Yes, Lance. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a break and drop this big brother act for a bit cause it's frustrating that you can't even let me do things that I wanna do.." (Your Name) said.

"If that's what makes you feel better, then I'll do it. But know that if you plan on dating anyone, I'll need to give the approval since our parents aren't here with us at the moment to do that." Lance spoke.

"Okay sure, whatever." (Your Name) spoke in a monotone voice. She rolls her eyes and goes to her front bedroom door. She then looks back at Keith and mouths a 'thank you' before entering her room. Keith gives her a nod and heads to his room as well.

Hours go by and night falls. Everyone was in their rooms except for one. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Keith whispered.

"Do you mind if I chill in your room for a little bit? I can't sleep at the moment.." they whispered.

Keith opens the door to see (Your Name). He moves out of the way, signaling that he's letting her in. She goes inside and takes a seat on his bed. Keith felt a little anxious for some odd reason when she knocked. He wasn't exactly expecting her to talk to him this late at night.

"I'm honestly surprised you're still up. I assumed you were sleeping, Keith." She said.

"I couldn't sleep as much either. I just was thinking about other stuff." Keith spoke.

"Like what?" (Your Name) asked.

"Home, Voltron.. You.." Keith said, turning his head to face (Your Name).

(Your Name) feels a bit taken back at how bold he was acting. She felt the same way for a while but was hoping the feelings would die down. Never did she expect him to just blurt it out of the blue. She gulped and took a deep breath.

"Actually, I was hoping that I would save myself from rejection if I ever told you about how I felt towards you. But I guess I'm somewhat glad I waited for you to say something. Unexpected, yeah. Am I happy? Yes." (Your Name) rambles.

Keith moves in closer towards (Your Name), he cups her face and leans in. Just centimeters away from each other, Keith asked:

"Is this okay? Can I really kiss you?" He whispers.

(Your Name) nods and closes the small distance between their lips. It was a sweet yet heartfelt kiss. (Your Name) felt like she was on cloud nine from one kiss. Keith pulls away. (Your Name) had a confused expression on her face. Almost as if she wanted him to keep going. Keith chuckles.

"You really aren't good at hiding how you feel, (Your Name)." Keith said.

"How come?" (Your Name) questioned.

"It shows in your face that you wanted me keep kissing you, love." Keith spoke.

(Your Name) felt herself become flustered and almost tongue tied from what he said. She was really clumsy to how her facial expression says it all. (Your Name) looks down in embarrassment.

"Hey, it's okay. I find it cute that your expression is a giveaway." Keith spoke. He then realized what he said.

(Your Name) was a bit surprised at the "cute" part. She then laughed about it. Now it was Keith looking down in embarrassment and feeling flustered. (Your Name) cups his face.

"Thank you for the compliment. Now, I'd like it if you would give me a kiss." (Your Name) said.

Keith smiles and gives (Your Name) a quick kiss. They both then get in the blankets and cuddle. (Your Name) buries her head in Keith's chest, feeling a sense of safety with him. Keith strokes her head. Before they went to sleep, Keith remembered something.

"Since we're technically a thing now, does that really mean we have to go to Lance for his approval?" Keith asked, dreading the thought.

(Your Name) laughs.

"Yeah I guess we do. Let's do it just to please him on the overprotective big brother act he tries to be." (Your Name) chuckles.

Keith laughs and then both of them fall into deep sleep.