Things they like about you:

Lance:
He loves your body. Even if you felt insecure about your body, he would smother you with pepper kisses all over you to give you a reason why he loves you for being you.

Shiro:
He loves your eyes. When you first met each other, he always would wonder what made your eyes stand out. He loves to stare into your eyes since he could look at one person in the eye and know what type of person they are and what their feeling. Shiro just loves gazing into your beautiful eyes.

Keith:
Keith loves your hair. If he's tense or tired, he would try to play with your hair just to calm himself down.

Hunk:
He loves your kindness. Hunk will think there is nice in all people, like you. He loves on how you are being generous and humble towards others. Hunk doesn't believe that all people are possibly evil. He thinks there is good in everyone.

Pidge:
Pidge loves your curiosity. She loves on how you try to act smart around her for fun. You would try to make jokes that were meant for science and robots to make Pidge laugh. She loves how you scrunch up your nose to think of a good idea. Pidge finds you to be a funny and smart girlfriend.

Matt:
He loves your sense of humor. Everyday, you would try to make each other laugh by recreating memes and vines. Matt thinks that you are funny and beautiful the way you are. He doesn't like it when you say your insecure about you smile or laugh. Matt will try to find a way to make you laugh and smile to see it again. If you ever tell him that your insecure about your smile and laugh, he will give you kisses and hugs to tell you that he loves you for being yourself.

Allura:
She loves your positivity. When Allura is feeling down, you will always try to cheer her up and tell her sweet nothings in her ear while hugging her. She loves how you try to make the team smile and go back to their cheerful selves.
Also when there is a family issue, you will always be there to give her a smile and hug since she knows that you will do whatever it takes for you to make everybody happy.