Sick!Allura x Reader

(This is when everyone is grown up and yes, I will have Lance as a pilot cough cough like they should've had him in the first place cough cough also I am keeping Adam alive cause yes cough your welcome)

It was just a regular day in space for you and the gang.. You were just relaxing on your bed, daydreaming. You soon felt a little bit sleepy and once you were about to take a nap, you hear a knock at your door. "Who is it?.." You asked. "It's Allura... May I come in, love?.." She said. You then opened your door and allowed Allura inside.

"What is it, Allura?.." You asked. She lays on your bed, looking at you. "I'm not sure if I feel well today.." She said. "Why? What happened?.. Did you eat or drink anything?.." You asked. Allura says no and that she hasn't eaten or drank anything out of the ordinary. "Maybe it's a little flu or bug.. It'll pass.." You said, kissing her forehead. Allura smiles and nods.

"That could be it.." Allura says. "We should go to the nurse just in case.. I want to make sure nothing is wrong.." You said, holding her hand. "Alright.. Do you mind if I stay here for the night?.. I don't think I can sleep alone right now..." Allura says, blushing a bit. You giggled and kissed her cheek. "Of course, Allura.. I wouldn't want you having nightmares or anything.." You said. She smiles and snuggles right next to you.

Next few weeks...

It's been three weeks and Allura's 'fever' is getting worse. You took her to the hospital and the doctors asked you to talk with them outside. You couldn't believe it... They told you that she is suffering from a severe disease that they haven't found a cure to. This made you cry and you were scared for Allura. You loved her so much that you didn't want to lose her..

Once they finished what they had to say, you went into Allura's hospital room. Allura was on the bed, laying there on a hospital gown. She had no idea what was happening but once she saw your puffy eyes, she knew that what the doctors said wasn't good. "What did they say?.." Allura asked. "That doesn't matter right now.. Do you want anything to eat or drink?.. You need some fuel to recover.." You said, sniffling. Allura nods and you then walk out to grab her something.

Once you got out of Allura's view, you got down on your knees and began crying. The news was almost too much for you to handle.. You hugged your knees and continued to cry. What am I gonna do?.. I can't lose her.. Never... I don't want to lose her.. You thought. Eventually, you stopped yourself from crying anymore and went to the hospital cafe to grab some food for Allura. When you got back to Allura's hospital room, you see that the doctors were placing an IV on her arm and checking her blood pressure. You then placed the food on the table and sat down next to Allura.

"You're gonna be okay, Allura.. I'll make sure of it.." You said, holding her hand tightly. You then got up and grabbed the plate of food to then feed Allura. I don't want her to move her arms if they are too weak to move.. You thought. Once she finished eating, you placed down the plate and she then fell asleep. You somehow cracked a smile through all of this and then decided to call the gang. You told them everything about what was happening to her.

"Oh, (Your Name)... You must feel awful.. Are you sure you don't want us to come over there to comfort you?..." Shiro asked. "I mean, I could use a everyone's company right now so yeah.. Could you please come?.." You asked. "Of course! We'll see you there!" Lance says. Once you ended the call, you then turned your attention to Allura. "Please get better, Allura... I love you too much to let you go now.." You whispered and then kissed her forehead. After a couple minutes, the gang showed up with stuffed toys and balloons.

"Sorry for the wait!" Hunk exclaimed. You placed your finger to your mouth, signaling him to keep his voice down. Hunk nods and apologizes for his loud mouth. "It's alright, Hunk.. How's everyone doing?.." You asked, in a whispered tone. "Pretty good actually.. I was able to work on some new tech projects!" Pidge whispered. Hunk was still working in culinary, Shiro is happy about how Adam is married to him, Lance is excited and thrilled to be a pilot, and Keith is doing well by helping others in the BOM (Blade of Marmora).

"That sounds great!" You whispered. " I'm glad all of you are following your dreams!" You said, showing your huge smile. "How about you? How are things with you and Allura?.." Lance asked. "Things were going great until... you know.." You muttered, looking back at Allura. "Oh... Sorry.. I shouldn't have asked.." Lance apologizes. "No, it's fine.. I just hope nothing will happen to her.. I'm more worried that I'm gonna lose her.." You said, tearing up a bit.

Shiro sat next to you and hugs you. "Hey.. Everything's gonna be okay.. This will all work out in the end, (Your Name)... We just need to wait.." Shiro said, stroking your hair for comfort. "Lets just try to look on the bright side, (Your Name)! We know Allura... She's a fighter.." Hunk said. You cracked a smile through your sadness. "Your right, guys.. I just really need to relax and focus on being there for her..." You said. They all nodded.

"Also, did we mention that we're staying for the night with you?.. We wouldn't want you to be alone.." Pidge said. "You guys didn't have to stay!.." You said. They all agreed to stay and didn't take no for an answer. Still stubborn as always.. Heh.. They never change.. You thought. "Okay, fine... But don't make me send you guys back home myself if you make dumb decisions!.." You said. They all nodded and promised to not make a huge mess. You then called a nurse to bring you some blankets and pillows for everyone.

After a few hours, it turned into night and everyone was asleep. You were a bit sleep deprived and was more focused on taking care of Allura. The next morning, you woke up to see that you weren't in the same room with Allura. You only saw the rest of the gang, they all were sitting up straight looking worried. "Where's Allura?" I asked. Lance gave me a pitiful look. "(Your Name), Allura is not doing good.. In fact, she's getting worse.. We woke up to see that she was having a severe seizure.. We rushed out to grab the doctors and once they got there, they told us to grab you out of there so that they could get operate her.. We haven't heard from them yet..." Lance said.

This made you choke up from your tears. You covered your mouth and began to cry. Hunk went to you and hugged you. Lance and Pidge held both of your hands. Keith sat down next to you and tried to comfort you, along with Shiro. You cried louder than before. Please... Please don't leave me alone, Allura... I beg you... You thought.

An hour or two later...

The doctors said that Allura didn't make it... They told the gang first and then told you.. You were devastated and upset. You lost someone who possibly was going to start a future with you.. Because you cried so much, you nearly lost your voice. Everyone did everything in their power to try to make you feel better but you just couldn't... Losing Allura was something that wasn't going to be easy to heal from.

They soon announced Allura dead by unknown disease. The funeral would be planned in two days. Once the funeral came around, you could hardly look at the grave that was engraved with Allura's name on it.. You were practically in tears all over again. Everyone eventually left and it left you alone at her grave. "I miss you so much, Allura... It's so quiet at home now.." You said. Trying to hold back your tears again, you whispered, "I wish you were still here.. I still can't live without you..." You said.

The wind begins blowing the autumn leaves  form the ground. You suddenly hear a voice. I'm always here with you, (Your Name)... I know you miss me already but please, don't let this ruin your happiness.. Always remember that I loved you so much, love.. Remember that and remember to be happy.. Be happy for me... I love you... So much... The voice says. You couldn't believe it... Allura was spiritually here and was talking to you.. Smile for me when I'm not home, (Your Name)... Smile... Allura said. You nodded and smiled through your tears.. Goodbye, my love... "Goodbye, Allura.. I'll never forget you..." You whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the sad ending! I also apologize for my absence! I've been gone for a while and I grew out of this so I might be leaving this as my last page for this book! I'll be writing different books about personal fandoms I'm in love with so yeah... I hope you enjoyed this last page and I'll see you in a new book I'll be making! Bye!