Shiro x Reader

One year goes by fast.. It's been a year since Shiro went missing in the Kerberos Mission. People say he died or that he just disappeared.. You didn't want to believe either of those theories.. You were Shiro's fiancé and you were also an instructor in the Garrison. When you heard that he didn't come back from the Kerberos Mission, you were at disbelief and in complete shock.. You thought you wouldn't see him ever again until now...

You were just checking out the perimeter until, you see two cadets out of their barracks and going up to the roof. You were curious and decided to follow them up to the roof.. When you opened the door to the roof, you later on figure out that there was three cadets. "Cadets, what are you doing?.." You asked. The three of them turned around and their faces turned white. "Relax.. I'm not gonna tell Iverson..." You reassure them. They sigh of relief.

"Yet..." You said. One of them was freaking out and then all of them began to freak out.. You laugh at their reaction and told them that you weren't going to do it anyways. "So.. What's with all this equipment?.." You asked the short cadet. "I built it. The reason why I'm out here is because, I've picked up alien radio chatter.." The small cadet said. You soon learn that their names are Lance, Hunk, and Pidge. They were the kids who recklessly failed the simulator.

As time passes, the sound of an alarm ringed from the whole building. "All cadets must remain in their barracks." Iverson said on the speaker. This made you and the three cadets get anxious on what's going on. "Uh.. Is that a meteor?.." Hunk asked while pointing up at the sky. You lift your head up to see a meteor-like object falling towards Earth. "It's a ship!" Pidge exclaimed. Lance then grabbed the binoculars from Pidge to get a look. "Holy crow! That's not one of ours!" Lance exclaimed.

Once the ship crashed down on the earth's surface, you see jeeps head towards the crash site. While you were looking at the equipment for a bit, Lance got a clear view from the binoculars on what's going on. "Who the heck is she?" Lance asked, looking at a women from afar. "LANCE." Pidge said. She smacked the back of his head to try to get Lance to focus. A few minutes later, Lance was trying to think of a plan to break in the place until an explosion happened. "That was a distraction for him." Pidge said, pointing at a boy in a red jacket. You took the opportunity to try to get inside.

When you arrived, the boy in the red jacket already knocked out the scientists. You couldn't believe it.. Shiro was right there! He was the one who crashed in the ship! You stood there in shock. "Oh no. Nope, I'm saving Shiro." Lance said, grabbing Shiro's arm to carry him out. You just wanted to cry right then and there but you didn't. Many questions ran through your brain.. Where was he?.. Does he know how long he was gone?.. How come he didn't come back with the other astro-explorers?.. Are they dead?.. You thought. The only thing you knew is that Shiro has a lot of explaining to do once he's awake..

You and the others arrived at a small shack. It was quaint and a little messy but you didn't care. All that you cared about right now was Shiro. The boy in the red jacket you soon figured out his name was Keith, was outside talking to Shiro. Keith then came back inside. "He wants to talk to you.." Keith said. You nodded and headed out the door.

There he was.. He was right in front of you.. Before Shiro could say anything, you lunged onto him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much, (Your Name)..." Shiro said. You couldn't hold back your tears and began to cry. "I love you so much.. Don't EVER leave me again..." You said. "I promise.." Shiro whispers to your ear. You and Shiro broke the hug. You grabbed him by his hair and gave him a longing kiss.

It's been a year so you couldn't help but kiss him.. It felt like forever since he went missing.. You broke the kiss for air. Shiro looks at you, shocked from your sudden move. You were still crying, but you laugh through your tears. Shiro smiles back and you could see a tear coming down his cheek. You wipe his tear away and kissed him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was something I thought about for a little while.. I thought it was cute in my head but I don't know lol.. Hope you liked it!