O N E

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung was brushing his teeth while his eyes is closed and his hair is messy as fuck.

After a few minutes, he came out from the toilet and changed into his uniform.

Even though he's tired, he's still excited for his first day going to JYP High.

"How many times did I transferred school?" Chaeyoung asked himself while facing the mirror.

He then sighed and went out of his room.

Then he saw Tzuyu coming out of his room too.

"Hi Chewy."  Chaeyoung greeted and Tzuyu just waved to Chaeyoung.

Then they went down together for breakfast.

"Morning, Jihyo noona." Chaeyoung and Tzuyu said simultaneously.

"Come and have your breakfast. You guys still have 45 more minutes before lesson starts." Jihyo said and they nodded.

They took a seat and start eating their breakfast.

After that, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu start to wore their shoes.

"Enjoy your day!" Jihyo said and hugged them.

They hugged her back and bid their goodbye.

They leave the house and went to school together.

Since they're newly transferred to JYP High, everybody is looking at them while judging.

"Oh my fucking hell! That tall guy is so handsome."

"Wow, another target."

"Woah, I wanna know him better."

Tzuyu just simply ignore them because it's not something that he have never experienced before.

Tzuyu just dragged him along, down the hallway to their locker.

*Ring*

The bell ring which means lesson has already started.

They quickly rush to their class and the lecturer is actually just about to enter the class.

"Wait!" The lecturer shouted as soon as she saw them, about to run in to the class by the backdoor.

"Fuck." Tzuyu cursed underneath his breath.

The lecturer walked closer towards them and patted their shoulders.

"You're new here right? Go in together. And also, take this chance to introduce yourself to your classmates." The lecturer said and they nodded while heaving a sigh.

They walked in together and the class went silence.

"So today onwards, we have two new students here and they will be joining us for the rest of the school life journey. Please introduce yourself." The lecturer said and Tzuyu bowed before introducing himself.

Chaeyoung gulped and bowed.

"My n-name is S-Son Chaeyoung. P-Please take c-care of me." Chaeyoung stammered.