T W E N T Y O N E

[Mina's POV]

After a few weeks, I start to feel unwell as I will always feel like puking or sometimes, my stomach will hurts went I do too much physical activities.

I can't stand the illness anymore so I went to see a doctor.

"How is it, doctor? Is there something wrong about my health or body?" I asked and the doctor look through the report.

"Congrats, Ms Myoui, you're 5 weeks pregnant." The doctor said and I widened my eyes.

"Really? Did you take the wrong report? Or is there something wrong with the machine?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm confirm that this is yours. Congrats." The doctor said and I almost collapsed.

'I'm pregnant... But it wasn't Chaeyoung's... It's Bambam's... Do I really have to suffer for my whole life...' I thought and bowed to the doctor before leaving the room.

I was sitting at the bench, waiting for my turn to pay.

(A/n: At least when her uncle rape her, he did use protection.)

"Myoui Mina." The receptionist called and I went to the counter.

I paid and left the clinic.

I was walking soullessly as I keep thinking about what the doctor said.

"Congrats, Ms Myoui, you're 5 weeks pregnant."

This sentence keep replaying in my mind and I start to get frustrated.

'No... I can't do this anymore... I need to come clean to him...' I thought and went back home.

The next day

I woke up and quickly do my morning routine.

After that, I went to school and saw Bambam talking with some girls.

But somehow, I'm not jealous.

Yeah, like what I said in the last chap, I'm only relying on him because he care for me like a big brother.

I went up to Bambam and told him to meet me at the rooftop after 10 minutes.

He nodded and I walked away.

Then I also got Chaeyoung to go to the rooftop and I placed my things in the class before I went up.

When I reach there, I saw the two guys glaring at each other and looks like they're playing the staring contest as no one blinks.

I went up and cut them.

"Why did you got us here? What you want to say?" Bambam asked.

I took a deep breath and exhale.

I look at Bambam then Chaeyoung.

"Bambam, I'm sorry... I tried to love you but I really can't... No matter how hard I tried, it still doesn't works... And because you got the rights, I will tell you something." I paused and both of them are looking at me.

I took in a deep breath and say,

"I'm 5 weeks pregnant." I said and they look at me with widened eyes.

"Really?! I'm going to be a father! Woohoo!" Bambam cheered but I stopped him.

"But I'm going to abort this baby. I still love Chaeyoung and I want to be fair to him. I don't want him to be mocked that he's taking care of others child. So Bambam, I'm sorry." I said and Chaeyoung held my shoulders.