T H I R T E E N

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Wait... I thought you lost your memories... How did you-" I cut Mina.

"I'm just acting... So that you will talk to me..." I said and she sighed.

"Chaeyoung-ah, it's the truth that we've broke up and you cheated on me... Of course if you lost your memories, I will take care of you because... I still..." She then kept silence.

"I know it's my fault but I'm blinded by lust... I'm sorry... Please, Mina-ya... Don't leave me again... I really miss you..." I said and tears start flowing down.

I held Mina's hands and look at her.

She just look at me and pull away her hands.

"We've over, Chaeyoung-ah. It's not that easy to mend that broken heart and I've give you thousand of chances for you to realize your mistake. I've been keeping silence, waiting for you to change back but you don't even care about me." Mina said and was about to left but I hug her tightly front he back.

"Please... Mina-ya... Please don't leave me again... Please... I beg you..." I pleaded but she released my grip around her waist.

"Sorry..." She said and left me... again...

I kneel down on the floor and buried my face in my palms.

I start to shout in frustration and went to the nearest wall and start punching the wall.

I don't care if my hands are bleeding or what because my heart bleeds and hurts more than my hands.

Then I saw bloodstains on the wall but I continue to punch.

Then suddenly, someone came and stopped me.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Stop!" Tzuyu shouted and pulled me away from the wall.

"Stop!" Tzuyu shouted and I calmed down a bit but I just keep fidgeting.

Tzuyu held my hands tightly at my back and dragged me out.

Tzuyu brought me to the clinic and ask the nurse to help me apply medicine on my knuckles.

The nurse was doing it softly so that I won't feel pain but I was numb.

I don't feel anything.

I just have my cold and expressionless face on while staring blankly out of the window.

I kept thinking of Mina.

Her smile, her hug, her kiss, her voice, her warmth, her beautiful eyes, basically her everything.

Everything was destroyed because of my stupid mistake.

When remembering our moments, my hearts hurts more and more because now I know that, I can only think of her, I can never own her.

I can only imagine her, but she will never be mine.

I can only see her happy with other guys, not with me.

I can only see her happy smile, but the reason behind the smile is not me.

I can only see her caring, but it will never be me.

I can only see her be owned by other guy, but she will never be mine... again...

After the nurse finish applying the medicine on my hand, Tzuyu thanked the nurse and we went out of the clinic.

"You go home first." I said and walked away.

I walked to find Mina and saw her taking her bag and walking out of uni.