T E N

[Chaeyoung's POV]

After Mina left, I kneel down on the floor and cry my hearts out.

"Ahh!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and smashed everything I see.

My house is now in a mess but I don't care.

I was about to exit the house when I step onto something.

I move my feet away and looked down.

It's Mina's key.

Tears start to flow down my cheeks again.

I picked it up and look at it.

Then, I saw a keychain with out names on it.

'채영 ❤️ 미나 영원히'

I start cry again and held the keys near my chest.

"Mina-ya... I'm sorry... Please come back..." I mumbled and just then, noona and Tzuyu came back.

"Chaeyoung-ah! What happen here? Why is it a mess here?" Noona asked and I hugged her.

I cried on her shoulder and she just patted my back.

"N-Noona... Mina broke up with me..." I said and she just kept silence.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked as he look at me, concerned.

"I cheated on her... But I'm being blindfolded by lust..." I said and noona broke the hug.

"Then that's your fault Chaeyoung-ah..." Noona said but I just keep crying.

"Where's Mina?" Tzuyu asked and I remained silence for a while before saying.

"She left... She move back to her house... She gave me back the keys..." I said and noona took the keys.

"She loves you very much, Chaeyoung-ah... I think you've broke her heart... I can see that she's a fragile girl and she's now heartbroken..." Noona said after seeing that keychain.

I then took the keychain and went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed and look at my side, the side that Mina used to sleep at.

I touched the empty side and hug the pillow that she used to sleep on.

I inhaled the scent on the pillow and tears start flow down my cheek.

'It's been so long since I last inhaled this scent...' I thought and hug the pillow tighter.

Then I imagine that Mina is right beside me, facing me and smiling to me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, how's your day?" She asked with her soft voice while smiling to me.

I just smiled to her and slowly, she turned to ashes and vanished.

I tried to catch her but she's already disappeared.

"Mina-ya..." I cried out and slowly cry myself to sleep.

After taking a nap, I woke up and look at my side but saw no Mina.

'Right... Mina has left...' I thought and sighed.

*Knock knock*

"Chaeyoung-ah? Dinner's ready." Noona said but I continue to lie on my bed.

"I'm not hungry..." I answered and continue to hug the pillow and the keychain.

"But you got to eat." Noona said.

"I'm not hungry..." I repeated and I can hear noona sighed.

"Okay... If you need anything, tell me..." Noona said and went down.