T W E L V E

[Mina's POV]

"You can't give up if I haven't even give up on you..."

'What was that supposed to mean? Does it means he remember me already?' I thought but try not to be excited as I don't want to get my hopes high.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung said and dragged me out.

"Where are we going Chaeyoung-ah?" I asked and he continue to dragged me.

"To my house. Just anywhere out of this hell. I'm not going to let you sleep in this hell again." Chaeyoung said and I smiled but of course he doesn't know.

He dragged me back to his house but this time, the situation is different.

"You'll sleep at the guest room. If you need anything, come to my room and find me." Chaeyoung said and left.

"Why Chaeyoung dragged you back? Anything happened?" Unnie asked and I shook my head.

I then went to the guest room and change my clothes.

I flopped down on the comfy bed and closed my eyes.

'Does Chaeyoung remember anything or he's just acting? But why would he want to act though?' I thought and sighed.

"I'll make you remember me soon..." I said and then unnie shouted that dinner's ready.

I went out of the room and went to the dining area.

We sat down like the usual sitting arrangement but Chaeyoung moved his chair closer to unnie, distancing away from me.

Hope you guys still remember the arrangement of the seating.

CY- Chaeyoung
TY- Tzuyu
JH- Jihyo
MN- Mina
VC- Vacant
TB- Table

MN       CY  
      TB          JH
VC        TY

We eat in silence and after eating, I help to wash the dishes and went back to the room.

I lied down on the bed and unknowingly, tears start to roll down my cheek.

'Does he feel disgusted of me because of what happen to me or he really don't like me and forgets me?' I thought and cried silently.

Meanwhile

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"No no no... You can't do that... Okay wait, calm down..." I mumbled and took in a deep breath and exhale.

"Sorry... I know it hurts but you're taken so I got no choice but to do this to make myself forget about you and my feelings towards you." I said and clenched my fist at my chest.

"Sorry baby..." I said and look at the picture that Mina broke it.

I look at her face and caressed it with my thumb.

"You know how I wish I can just kiss and hug you, tell you that everything is going to be fine and I'll be here for you? But I can't... Because you're not mine anymore... Because one stupid sentence I said and one mistake I've made. Mina-ya, I'm sorry... I know that you will think that I'm disgusted by you because of what happen but like I said in the past, I'm not disgusted after knowing what happen to you. Everyone have a bad past. I will still be your friend. And if I'm single, upon knowing what happen to you, I will still love you for who you are." I said and smiled to the picture.