T W E N T Y T H R E E

[Tzuyu's POV]

After Sana told me not to stay too close with Somi, like what I promised, I will stay away from Somi as far as possible but the only problem is, wherever I go, I saw Somi.

It's either she's stalking me or it's really coincidence but it won't be so much coincidence in this world right?

Now, I'm walking back home after a walk.

But I felt something unusual.

I felt someone following me.

I quickly turned around and saw Somi?!

"Tzuyu-ah!" Somi called and run towards me.

"Somi? What are you doing here?" I asked and she stopped beside me.

"Can I stay at your place? I don't like staying at hotel." Somi said and I kept silence.

I'm scared that if Sana know this, she's going to be angry and be on cold war with me.

"Please, Tzuyu-ah... You know that a girl staying at hotel alone is very dangerous." Somi said and I got no choice but nodded.

She cheered and hugged me.

"Thank you Tzuyu-ah!" Somi said and I released her hug.

"But you're staying at the guestroom." I said and she pouted.

"Can't I sleep with you?" Somi asked and I shook my head.

"Can you walk me to the hotel? I need to go back and take my luggage." Somi said and I nodded.

We then walk to the hotel that she's staying at and she packed her luggage before we head back to my house.

I opened the door and bring her to her room.

"This is your room." I said and she nodded.

I was about to walk away but she stop me.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you avoiding me?" Somi asked and I gulped without her knowing.

"No. Why would you be asking me this kind of question?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Just feeling that you are avoiding me. But glad that it's a no." Somi said and went in her room.

I quickly went back to my room and change my clothes.

After changing my clothes, I laid down on my bed and start thinking about Somi's action.

I need to know in what way Somi is weird.

But I can't seems to know where is her problem.

'Or is Sana thinking too much?' I thought and shrugged.

I then took my phone and start to play games.

I keep playing until a notification appeared.

Exams in next week! - I saw the notification and remember that I set it as a reminder.

I stop playing and went to study.

After studying for a few hours, someone knocked the door and noona came in.

"I'm glad that you're studying. By the way, dinner's ready. Go to eat." Noona said and I nodded.

I stood up and walk to the dining area.

I then Chaeyoung and Mina coming out from their room and Chaeyoung is being very cautious with everything.

"Oh my god, Chaeng... I already told you that you don't have to be so paranoid." Mina said and Chaeyoung shook his head.