E I G H T E E N

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung entered the class and saw Mina chatting happily with Bambam.

Of course he was upset but he didn't show it out because Nancy is looking at him.

He doesn't want Nancy to know who's the girl he likes as he think that Nancy might do something nasty to her.

He walk to his seat and sat down.

He placed his bag on his desk and buried his face to his bag.

He wanted to sleep but someone tap his shoulder.

He look up and saw Nancy sitting beside him.

"This is-" Nancy cut Chaeyoung.

"You okay?" Nancy asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

Nancy was talking to Chaeyoung about random stuff when the bell suddenly rings.

Mina came back to her seat and Nancy sitting on her seat.

"Erm... Sorry but you're sitting at my seat." Mina said and Nancy look at her.

"Can't you find some other seat to sit?" Nancy asked and Mina look at her with her blank face.

"Professor got me to sit here so I'm sitting here no matter what." Mina said and Nancy bang the table.

She stood up and walk to an empty seat.

She was low-key glaring at Mina and when Mina is taking out her books for the lesson, Mina saw Nancy glaring at her but she shrugged it off.

They greeted the professor and sat down.

The professor started the lesson and actually, Chaeyoung was about to sleep when someone called his name.

"Chaeyoung-ah? Are you okay? Do you want to go to the clinic?" Mina asked and he just slightly shook his head.

"What's wrong with you nowadays? Why are you acting so cold towards me and why did you change to the another Chaeyoung?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung rolled his eyes.

"Please don't care about me. You have your Bambam so don't be too good to me as I will fall for you." Chaeyoung said with a cold tone.

"You... You..." Mina paused.

"Yes, I saw both of you making out yesterday. Don't you feel disgusted? Making out at the hallway and students are watching both of you making out." Chaeyoung said and Mina gulped.

"Like what I say in the past, he's a cheater and you still want to get hurt by him." Chaeyoung said and chuckled sarcastically.

"He said that he won't hurt me and he said that he won't betray me." Mina said and Chaeyoung shook his head while sighing.

"Sweet talker... He's just sweet talking to you. Don't you even see that he is always looking at you lustfully? He want to bang you before he go and find another girl to bang." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked down.

Chaeyoung then go back to listen the professor while Mina is thinking about what Chaeyoung just say.

[Mina's POV]

'What Chaeyoung said, is it true? I don't wish to get hurt again.' I thought and go back to listening the lecture.

But I feel like someone is staring at me so I look back.

Then I saw that new girl looking at me.

What's her name again?

Oh ya! Nancy.