T W E N T Y F O U R

[No one's POV]

After this afternoon Sana and Tzuyu part ways, Tzuyu never receive any messages or calls from Sana.

"That's weird." Tzuyu said and look at his phone screen.

Sana normally call Tzuyu every time when she reach home or even before she go to bed.

By through the whole day, there's no calls or messages from Sana.

Tzuyu is getting very worried and he did try to call her but no one picked it up.

"Right! GPS!" Tzuyu said and went to check Sana's location.

But to his disappointment, Sana's phone is off and he can't track her phone.

He sighed and held his phone tightly.

"Where are you? Please... At least give me a call and let me listen to your voice..." Tzuyu said and his phone rang.

-My cute 🐿 is calling...- With that, Tzuyu quickly picked up the call.

"Babe? Where are you? Are you okay? Did something happened?"

"Listen, I got your girlfriend with me. Just some simple instructions. Don't call the police. Break up with your girlfriend. Cherish the one beside you."

"Why should I break up with her? Don't you want any ransom?" Tzuyu then got an idea.

He put it on speaker and start to track Sana's phone since it's on now. (A/n: Assume that he use IPhone and for those who don't know, if you're using IPhone, if you're calling and you put it on speaker, you can press the home button and go to other apps.)

Tzuyu saw the location of her phone and took a screenshot.

"If you don't break up with her, I'll promise that you will never see her again."

"Okay wait! Don't hurt her! I promise. I will. But can you pass her phone to her? I need to speak to her."

"Wait." Tzuyu know that he will on the speaker so he thought of what to say.

"Tzuyu?"

"Babe? Oh my god... Where are you? I'm so worried."

"I don't know... I'm scared..."

"Don't be scared... Babe, I need to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"Let's break up."

"What?! *Shut up bitch! Slap!*"

"Hey don't hit her!"

"Good that you have done what you promised."

"Now let her go!"

"I will... Soon..."

Then he hung up.

Tzuyu sigh and look at the screenshot he took.

"I'm sorry but I will come and save you." Tzuyu said and turned off his phone.

Then he went to bed.

The next morning

Tzuyu wore his uniform and went down for breakfast.

"Morning noona." Tzuyu greeted and Jihyo nodded.

"Noona, Sana's kidnapped." Tzuyu said and Jihyo widened her eyes.

"You sure?" Jihyo asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"A guy called me last night and forced me to break up with Sana. He even told me to cherish the one beside me." Tzuyu said and Jihyo slightly frowned.