E L E V E N

[Mina's POV]

"It's been hours... Oh my god..." I mumbled as I clasped my hands together tightly, praying that Chaeyoung will be fine.

"Mina-ya... Go to rest first... You've been waiting here for a day..." Unnie said but I shook my head.

"I don't want to. I can't rest peacefully if Chaeyoung's condition is still unknown." I said and suddenly, the operation door opened.

The nurse run out and was about to run away but I held her.

"Nurse, may I know what's his current condition?" I asked the nurse and she take a deep breath before saying.

"Mr. Son lose too much blood and we need to find suitable blood for him or else he might die. His left kidney is heavily injured and we are trying to find a suitable kidney for him too." The nurse said and left.

I was shocked by how serious his condition sounds and was about collapsed on the floor but Tzuyu held me.

"Mina-ya, you're too tired... Go back first... I will inform you once the operation is done." Tzuyu said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to." I refused and Tzuyu frowned.

"Better go home now. At least get your shirt changed or else I forbid you to visit Chaeng." Tzuyu said and I sighed.

I then left the hospital and went back to change my clothes.

Luckily, my uncle is not at home.

I quickly change my clothes and when I was about to leave the house, Tzuyu suddenly called me.

"Is the operation done? How's his condition?" I asked once I accept the call.

"Yeah... The operation is done and Chaeyoung is now at ICU... The doctor say that his condition isn't very good so they put him in the ICU to observe his condition for a few days."

"How's his condition?"

"I will tell you once you reach..." Then Tzuyu hang up.

I then quickly grabbed the keys and went out.

I got in a taxi and told the driver the address.

The driver quickly drove me to the hospital and once I reach, I paid him and told him to keep the change.

I quickly run to the counter and ask for Chaeyoung's ward number.

"Son Chaeyoung." I said and the nurse checked the computer before telling the ward number.

"Intensive 125." The nurse said and I quickly run to the ward.

Then I saw Tzuyu and unnie sitting outside the ICU.

"Tzuyu-ah! How's his condition?" I asked and Tzuyu avoid my gaze.

He look at unnie and I followed his gaze.

Unnie looked back at Tzuyu and they seems like they're communication through their eyes.

"Come on! Tell me!" I exclaimed and Tzuyu gulped while unnie looked down.

"He is injured on the back but luckily his spine was saved. He broke the small bone of his right arm, the left rib bone and his skull is slightly broken but it didn't hurt his brain. But due to the heavy impact landed on his head, he might be suffering from..." Unnie said and paused.

"Suffering from what?" I asked and Tzuyu sighed.

"Amnesia..." Tzuyu said and my legs weaken.

'Amnesia? What if he forgets me?' I thought and start crying.