T W E N T Y T W O

[No one's POV]

"What?!" Mina's uncle exclaimed.

"Yes, Mina is going to be my wife soon and I want you to give us your blessing." Chaeyoung said and her uncle look at Mina.

"Why so sudden?" Her uncle asked.

"Because... I need to be responsible for my actions and she's carrying my child now." Chaeyoung said.

"I will give you my blessings but how much will you give for the dowry?" Her uncle asked and smirked.

Chaeyoung show a 5 for him to see.

"5k?" Her uncle asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"This is such a precious gem. Of course it is 50k." Chaeyoung said and her uncle clapped his hands.

"Mina, you finally got a good guy." Her uncle said and Chaeyoung sighed.

"Only giving you money is a good guy." Chaeyoung said and held Mina up.

"Let's go. You're moving in to my house today." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

They then went up to Mina's room and they start packing her luggage.

After they finished, while walking down the stairs, Chaeyoung is very cautious.

"Ya Chaeyoung-ah, I'm fine. You don't have to-" Chaeyoung cut Mina.

"No. I can't let anything happen to you." Chaeyoung said as they continue to walk down the stairs.

"Bye. Better take good care of her." Her uncle said and Chaeyoung nodded.

They then exit the house slowly walked back to Chaeyoung's house.

Meanwhile

"Tzuyu-ah!"

"Wait what?!"

"Don't you miss me?"

"Wait... Why is it Korea number?"

"Because I'm back. I'm in Incheon Airport now. Can you come and fetch me?"

"You're back?!"

"Jesus... You don't have to be so loud."

"Sorry... But I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm busy now. I need to go now, bye."

"Wait, Tzuyu-ah, I-" Tzuyu then hung up.

"Tzuyu-ah, who is it?" Sana asked and Tzuyu shook his head.

"One of my friends. Don't care about him." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

Then they continue to cuddle and watch tv at Sana's house.

"Babe, can we go out and eat later?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded.

After they finish watching the show that Sana wanted to watch, Sana changed her clothes and they went out to eat.

They ordered their food and they start to talk about some random stuff.

They were laughing happily when suddenly, a extra-

"Tzuyu-ah!" -came out and destroy their mood.

(A/n: Don't be angry because that person is Somi.)

"Somi?!" Tzuyu exclaimed and Sana look at him.

"Babe, who is she?" Sana asked and Tzuyu look at her.

"Hey, Tzuyu-ah!" Somi greeted happily.

"Who is she?" Somi asked, pointing at Sana while raising one of her eyebrows.