F O U R

[No one's POV]

"Dinner's ready!" Jihyo shouted and Tzuyu come out from his room with Somi.

Chaeyoung then woke up and went down for dinner.

"Wow... What a messy hair..." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung ruffled his hair.

"Let's eat." Jihyo said and they sat down.

They start eating quietly.

"Chaeyoung-ah, just now I saw you exiting the house in a rush. What happen?" Jihyo asked.

"Mina's parents arranged her for a blind date. She asked me for help but she said that she might be going. But then, I recently heard that Bambam is going for a blind date and he even broke up with his girlfriend just to meet Mina and leave a good impression. I know that it's Bambam that she will be meeting so I said that I will go to Seoul Cafe and look for her. When I reached there, I saw them entering the cafe. I then sneaked in behind them and observed them from afar. Then I saw Bambam touching Mina's hand and his eyes is full of lust. His eyes even landed on Mina's chest. Then I decided to went up and pretend that I'm her boyfriend. We came up with excuses and at the end, Mina said that no one can separate us dragged me out. After that, I send her home." Chaeyoung said.

"So who is the one that you actually like? Sana or Mina?" Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung kept silence for a while.

"I don't know. I don't even know my own feeling." Chaeyoung said.

"You better confirm your feelings towards them. Or the both of them will definitely get hurt. And at that time, you lost the both of them." Jihyo said and Chaeyoung nodded.

Then they start to eat silently again.

"Oh ya, Somi-ah, the day after tomorrow, you're flying back to Canada right?" Tzuyu said and Somi nodded.

"I'll miss you..." Somi said to Tzuyu and Tzuyu rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He said and continue eating.

After eating, they washed their dishes and went back to their room.

Somi is clinging onto Tzuyu but Tzuyu is busy using his phone.

Jihyo is watching some k-drama alone.

But Chaeyoung, he's thinking about his feelings.

But slowly, he drift to sleep.

The next day

[Chaeyoung's POV]

*Ring~*

My phone rang.

"Uhh... Who called in such a early morning..?" I groaned.

"Hello?" I answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello? Chaeyoung-ah?" A familiar voice called me and I open my eyes instantly.

"Erm yeah? Why did you call? Anything happen?"

"Can you come over now?"

"Why? What happen?"

"Jimin is outside my house. He's holding onto a bouquet of flowers."

"What?! Ok, I'm coming over. Stay inside okay? Don't open the door." I said and hung up the call.

I quickly went to brush my teeth and change into my uniform.

I grabbed my bag and went down.

"Hey morning Chaeyoung-ah. Come and have-" I cut noona. (Sorry...)