N I N E T E E N

[No one's POV]

Last night, Mina and Chaeyoung are drunk and it was part of their plan.

Mina woke up and called Chaeyoung's name.

But when she look beside her, she saw Bambam naked, sleeping beside her.

She shouted and covered herself with the blanket.

Bambam woke up and saw Mina covering herself.

"Mina-ya, I..." Bambam tried to explain but Mina slapped him.

"How can you do this?! I trusted you and in the end, you took advantage of me while I'm drunk! You..." Mina then start to sob.

Bambam wanted to comfort her but Mina asked him to go away.

Bambam decided to leave her and give her some time alone.

He wore his clothes and exited the room, leaving Mina sobbing on the bed.

Meanwhile,

Chaeyoung's eyes widened when he saw Nancy beside him, she's also naked.

He can't believe that he did that with Nancy.

Then, Nancy wake up and smiled to him.

"Hey babe, morning." Nancy said and Chaeyoung frowned.

"Did we..." Chaeyoung asked and Nancy shyly nodded.

Chaeyoung sighed and facepalmed.

"Why? You regret?" Nancy asked and Chaeyoung just kept silence.

Nancy sit up and rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while her hand is on his chest.

"Now, I'm yours and you're mine. Nobody can take you away from me. And you must be responsible." Nancy said and Chaeyoung look at her with widened eyes.

"Y-You... You want me to... You want me to marry you?!" Chaeyoung asked and Nancy smiled.

"I gave you my first so you must be responsible." Nancy said and took Chaeyoung's shirt.

She wore it and went to the bathroom.

But before she went to the bathroom, she gave Chaeyoung a peck on the lips.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe what happened.

He have to marry Nancy which means Mina and him are impossible.

After Nancy came out of the bathroom, Chaeyoung quickly wore his boxer and pants before going in to wash up.

He look at the mirror and splash water on his face.

"I couldn't be wrong. That's Mina. Why does it turns out to be Nancy?" Chaeyoung mumbled and sighed.

He start to brush his teeth and wash his face.

After that, he went out and saw Nancy changing to her clothes.

Chaeyoung quickly turned to face the other way and closed his eyes.

"Why are you turning away? You have already saw my body last night." Nancy said and Chaeyoung sighed.

"I have no impression of me and you doing that. I don't get it why we ended up naked and you even say that we have do that." Chaeyoung said and Nancy walked towards him.

"But it's the truth that we have do it. You can't deny from that." Nancy said and Chaeyoung went to the bed to take his shirt.

He wore it and took his phone as well as his wallet before leaving the room.