F I V E

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung and Sana entered their class and saw that the lecturer is already gone.

"Guess we have to prepare for our next period." Chaeyoung said and Sana nodded.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can I sit with you?" Sana asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

Sana cheered and immediately her things to the table beside Chaeyoung.

They sat down and start chatting happily.

Mina will occasionally glance over and take a look at Chaeyoung.

"They're so happy together... I guess I don't have any chances..." Mina said and looked down.

The guy beside her look at Mina and patted her shoulder.

"Hey... Um... You okay?" He asked and Mina nodded.

"If you're unwell, tell me." The guy said and Mina smiled.

Forgot to say that the guy beside Mina actually have a crush on her.

Then, Mina saw Bambam walking pass their class.

Mina lowered her head immediately, not wanting to see him.

But suddenly, she felt an arm on her shoulder.

She look up and saw Chaeyoung standing beside her.

She look at their seats and saw no Sana.

"Where's Sana?" Mina asked while looking down.

"She went to get something." Chaeyoung said and keep his hands back to himself.

"Judging the actions between you and Sana, I bet you guys are dating each other right?" Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Are we so obvious?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung then laughed but little did he know that Mina is hurting inside.

Then Sana came back and went over to find Chaeyoung.

"What are you guys chatting about?" Sana asked as she linked arms to Chaeyoung's.

"We're are bad mouthing about you." Chaeyoung said and Sana smack his arm.

"Meanie... I hate you." Sana said and pouted.

Chaeyoung laughed at the sulky Sana and poked her cheek.

"I know you love me... We are just talking about our relationship. Mina figures out already." Chaeyoung said and Sana look at Mina.

Mina just give her a smile but it's not her happy smile.

It's a forced smile.

Then she look back down, leaving the couple behind continue their flirt.

Then Chaeyoung and Sana went back to their table and chat happily.

But one thing that Chaeyoung notice, Mina is looking sad and she's very distracted.

Chaeyoung notice that she tried to focus but in the end, she got distracted by something.

Chaeyoung is worried and wanted to ask her what happen but Sana is there and he's afraid that Sana might get jealous.

So he went back to do his work but in the end, the lecturer called again.