T W O

[Chaeyoung's POV]

The next day,

Since I am not drunk last night, I don't feel my head hurts.

But after what happened last night, I start to change my impression on Mina.

Even though I know that Sana and Mina are still going to bully me, it's still hard to change my impression.

I was about to comb back my previous hair but then, I remembered what Mina told me last night.

I quickly swept my hair to the style that Tzuyu helped me with.

I quickly wear my uniform and went down for breakfast.

"Morning noona." I greeted.

"Morning. By the way, if you're bullied again in school, tell me. I will find your director." Jihyo noona said.

"It's okay. I bet they won't do it again." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"It's hard to say. A leopard won't change its spot." Jihyo noona said and I nodded.

Then Tzuyu come down with his messy hair but in his uniform.

"Morning noona." Tzuyu greeted lazily while ruffling his hair.

"Morning. Why are you so tired?" Jihyo noona asked Tzuyu.

"Because he was drunk last night. And he have too much fun with some girls." I said and smirked.

He glared at me and Jihyo noona walked towards him while hands are folded up to her chest.

"N-Noona... I-I..." He stuttered.

"When will you change?! You're drunk for the 56 times and you have "fun" with girls for 63 times!" Jihyo noona scolded and he just hang his head low.

"Mianhae, noona... I promise that I will change." He said and look at noona with the puppy eyes.

"And that's the 60 times you said that you will change." Jihyo noona said and he look down again.

Jihyo noona sighed and walked towards the dining table.

"Come and eat. After that, get ready and go to school." Noona said and his face lit up again.

As expected, noona is soft hearted and can't bear to see any of us sad.

"Thanks noona." He said and sat down in front of me.

The seating arrangement is:

CY- Chaeyoung
TY- Tzuyu
JH- Jihyo
VC- Vacant
TB- Table

VC CY
TB JH
VC TY

We are eating in silence and I can hear that Tzuyu's phone is constantly ringing.

"Uh..." Tzuyu said and scratched his non-itchy nape.

"Go and pick it up. It must be one of your "fun" right?" Jihyo noona said and Tzuyu nodded slightly.

He stood up and went to a side and answered the call.

I sneaked behind him and listen to their conversation.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu asked coldly.

'Wow... I wonder how all the girls bear with his cold attitude." I thought and continue to listen.

"Tzuyu-ah! Help!" The girl shouted.

"Huh? Stop playing." His tone softened a bit and turned to a worried tone.