S E V E N T E E N

[No one's POV]

She took off her sunglasses and place it in her bag.

"Ms Nancy, your phone is ringing."

Nancy then pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"My precious daughter, you're in Seoul now?"

"Uh huh... I can't believe I'm back."

"Tomorrow, you'll be going to JYP High to study. I've also book a hotel room for you. Once you reach there, just tell them your name and you will get your room card. And your room number is 714."

"Thanks daddy! You're the best!"

"I need to go now. Bye daughter. Take care of yourself."

"Bye daddy. I love you."

"I love you too." Then he hung up the call.

Nancy walk out of the airport and get in a black mini van.

Her bodyguard help to put her luggage at the boot before jogging over to the driver's seat.

He started driving to the hotel while Nancy is behind, playing with her phone.

After 20 minutes of driving, they reached the hotel and Nancy went to the counter and say her name.

"Nancy Jewel Mcdonie." Nancy said and the girl at the counter passed her two room cards.

Her bodyguard then took her luggage and Nancy took the luggage over.

"It's okay. You can go back." Nancy said and her bodyguard bowed before leaving.

Nancy went up to 7th floor and find her room.

After she saw the room number is exactly the same as what her daddy said, she tap the card on a sensor and the door is unlocked.

She went in and placed her luggage at the side first.

She went around to explore her room and she realize that her daddy book a VIP room for her.

There's a king sized bed, a Samsung's 105-Inch Curved 4K TV, a bathroom with spa, a kitchen, a living room, a dining area and a balcony.

She was amazed by all the furniture because it must cost a bomb and her daddy is willing to book such a atas room.

She flopped down on the bed and closed her eyes.

[Nancy's POV]

'I'm finally back. JYP High? Hope that Chaeyoung also studied there.' She thought and went to take a short nap before she start to unpack her luggage.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I was walking to the cafeteria when suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me and someone give me a headlock.

"Hey bro!" Ray greeted and ruffled my hair.

"Hey..." I greeted back with no emotion in my tone.

"Hey, what happen? You seems sad or tired." Connor asked and I just shook my head.

"Tell me. We know you for so many years, you're definitely troubled." Jordan said.

"I... I saw... I saw Mina kissing a guy named Bambam... And they aren't just kissing, they're making out." I said and Tyler patted my back.

"When did you saw that? Why didn't you tell us?" Tyler asked and I sighed.

"I saw it before the lesson starts. I was actually walking down the hallway, making my way to class but I then saw Mina making out with Bambam." I said and tried to control my tears from flowing down like a broken tap.