T H R E E

[No one's POV]

All the days when Chaeyoung are acting with Sana as a couple, they gotten really close together.

And they will always eat together during break so that people won't suspect.

Meanwhile for Mina,

[Mina's POV]

'Lately, Chaeyoung has been acting with Sana as a couple. And yes, I know that they're just acting. But the problem is, I don't know why but I just hate it when Sana link arms with Chaeyoung or even called him jagi. Perhaps... I like him?' I thought and someone suddenly poked my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Chaeyoung behind me.

"Whatcha thinking?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just about exams." I said and faked a smile.

"Exams are still few months away. Why are you so stress about it?" He said.

"My parents have high expectations on me and I don't want to let them down." I said.

"Jagiya~, where are you going later?" Sana asked and linked arms with him.

I averted my sight to other places so tried not to listen to their conversation.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm going back home later?" He said and Sana pouted.

"I was still expecting you to stay back and wait for me." Sana said.

"Sorry, I can't stay back today. Today is one of my friends birthday and I have to help to decorate the venue." He said and Sana sighed.

"Arraseo. Bye." Sana said and went to returned her tray.

"I will get going first. Bye." I said and went to returned my tray.

After I left the cafeteria, I am walking down the hallway lonely.

I went to my locker and took my wallet.

I closed my locker and turned around.

But suddenly got pinned down by a guy.

I look up and saw his face.

'Jimin?' I thought and raised my eyebrow. (Sorry to those army outside there.)

"W-What do you want?" I stuttered as I saw his face so close to mine.

"You." He said and smirked.

"Stop fooling around." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm not fooling around. I like you since the time when you first smiled to me. I always tried to get your attention but you doesn't even give a fuck care about me. I wanted to confess to you but you're always missing lately." He said and I was shocked.

I didn't expect him to have a crush on me.

"Now I wanted to ask you a question. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I widened my eyes.

I wasn't ready for this sudden question.

"I-I... Uh... I..." I can't even utter a word.

"You?" He said and look at me.

I can tell that he's anticipating a 'yes'.

"Sorry. I-I... I have someone that occupy the space in my heart." I said and he look straight into my eyes.

"Who is it? Is it that Son Chaeyoung?" He asked and I remained silence.

He took a step to the front, closing up the gap in between our body.