F I F T E E N

[No one's POV]

Mina walked out of the cafeteria while Chaeyoung followed behind her, confused.

They went to the rooftop and Mina crossed her arms up to her chest while tapping her feet.

She look at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung gulped because he knows that she's serious.

"You find me for what?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why did you do that?" Mina asked.

"Do what?" Chaeyoung asked and raised one of his eyebrows.

"You know what I mean... Why did you do that? I trust you but you broke it once... Now you broke it again..." Mina's voice cracked and she started crying.

And that's Chaeyoung's weakness.

Chaeyoung was shocked and he wanted to go up and hug her but Mina stopped him.

"You tell me what happen... I will help you if I can..." Chaeyoung said.

"Stop acting, Son Chaeyoung! You're the one that spread that my uncle... do... that to me... I know you hate me because we broke up and I found a new boyfriend and you're angry that's why you spread that right?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung frowned.

"I would never ever spread that. No one ever know about this. Why would I spread that when the moment I remembered that it ruins your life and you're disgusted about it?" Chaeyoung said and Mina look at him.

"Really? It's not you?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Let's go eat." Chaeyoung said but Mina shook her head.

"I thought you said that let's not be friends and just be strangers?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung sighed.

"Fuck that. I'm just spouting nonsense that time." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"So let's be friends. Even though we can't be together..." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Then they walked to the cafeteria while people are busying badmouthing about Mina.

Mina heard them all and she was upset but Chaeyoung nudged her.

Mina look at him and Chaeyoung smiled to her.

Then they continue to walk to the cafeteria and soon, they reached.

They went to Chaeyoung's friends and sat down.

"Hey Mina! Why are you here?" Ray asked and Tyler smacked his head.

"Ouch! What?!" Ray asked as he rubbed his head while Tyler just rolled his eyes.

"Well, from today onwards, Mina will be joining for breaks and she will hang out with us so... Hope you guys don't mind." Chaeyoung said and Connor laughed.

"Of course we don't mind! Got a hot and pretty chic with us everyday..." Connor said and Chaeyoung kicked his leg.

Connor groaned in pain but Mina doesn't know what happened so she just look at them with a confused face.

"Let's go get food." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Then they went to take their food.

And of course, students are still gossiping about Mina but Mina try her best to ignore them by listening to Chaeyoung's lame jokes.

"Look at them. They are totally a perfect couple. But that stupid smol bean break her heart... What a idiot." Connor scolded and Tyler rolled his eyes.