Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

"Louise, Louise! LOUISE! GET UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Ugh.

This is one of the reasons why I hate school. Right now in Australia it's winter so pretty much that means wanting to sleep and snuggle in bed all morning but no, apparently school is much more important. Stupid school and it's irrelevancy to destroy my life.

And to make things worse- today is the first day back at school. We just finished a two week holiday and now I have to get back into the routine of waking up early and spending the whole day in the cold at school. The joy.

I got out of bed and looked at the time 7am. Ugh. The only good thing is that it's already halfway through the year which means not much longer till I graduate! Yes, I'm in year 12. A senior. Also meaning that I'm almost an old fart.

I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed out my uniform- school track pants and my year 12 jersey. I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra and took my clothes into the bathroom.

I showered then got dressed for stupid school.

I walked out dressed and grabbed my vans from the corner of my room. I put on some socks as well as my vans and walked back to the bathroom to put on my makeup and do my hair. I'm probably gonna get a detention for wearing my vans but eh- I like doing detentions. Beats being bored at lunch. For some reason my school insists on us wearing black leather shoes and as you can see, if you don't wear those- you get detention.

Now for my hair- I absolutely hate my hair. It's so frizzy. And not like a little frizz- it's like an afro frizz. I combed my hair, well attempted and put it in a high bun then tied on a bandana. I then walked back out and grabbed my bag.

I saw my mum and little brother as I walked towards the kitchen getting ready to leave and gave mum a small smile. Oh and yet another reason why I hate school- year 12's have an 8'oclock start, that's 8 AM, meaning the morning. Some would say I'm not a morning person.

I got in the car and put in my earphones listening to some music to prepare me for stupid school. Mum dropped my little brother off first and much to my dismay, we soon arrived at my school. Ugh. Here we go.

Lord save me from the idiots that are inside those gates.

~

~

I stepped off the bus and started walking. It's only a 10 minute walk from where it drops me to my house so I dont mind. My mum only drops me to school seeing as she doesn't finish work until 5pm. I put my earphones back in my ears and listened to 'swagger jagger' by Cher Lloyd while I walked on my usual journey.

I was walking for about 2 minutes, bopping my head and doing small dance movements along to the beat when I noticed 3 figures in the corner of my eye following behind me..

At first I didn't think anything of it because maybe they lived somewhere near here but I was apparently wrong. I was walking for about another 2 minutes but this time they were even closer to me.. I turned and had a quick glance at them to noticed they all had their hoods up and glasses on which was just the tad bit suspicious and the only thought that came to my mind was rapists.

I tried to powerwalk as casually as possible, trying not to make my mini panic attack obvious but when they got a bit closer I didn't hesitate to break out into a sprint! I noticed they also started running after me causing me to run faster. Damn rapists these days.

I looked to where I was running and it definitely wasn't the direction of my house but I didn't particularly care seeing as I'm about to be bloody abducted! I just need to get away from them!

I turned left then right then left again only to discover a dead end and not to mention it was an alley way.. How convenient.

Just my luck. The first day back at school and I'm already going to get kidnapped and raped. I blame satan.

I stopped at the dead end and turned around slowly watching the 3 figures come closer and closer to me. Maybe if I dont act scared it will help? I decided to keep a straight face even though on the inside I felt like dying and I saw them whisper to each other then one of them suddenly came running at me, but right before he got to me I flung my leg up as hard as i could and it just so happened that I kicked him straight in the balls.. I watched him fall to the ground holding his crotch and groaning in pain. Nice shot.

Well then- 1 down, 2 more to go.

I stood facing the two feeling a tad more confident and saw them do a quick nod at each other before one of them came running at me just like the first one but this time when I went to kick him in the balls he grabbed my foot, so I was now hopping on one foot trying to think of something to do. Well this is just lovely- I'm out of ideas!

So I did the first thing that came to my head and quickly kicked my foot out of his grip and gave him the most painful nipple cripple I have ever given. He squealed like a little girl and rolled about on the floor holding his nipples in pain. 2 down! Woohoo!

Wait... Where's the other one?!

Before I could turn around I felt someone grab me from behind and put a hand over my mouth. I tried screaming but it didn't help, so i bit down as hard as i could on his hand. Surely enough he let out a girlish squeal and let me go.

Just as I was about to run out of the alley way and escape these lunatics a black van pulled up blocking the way so I couldn't escape.. I looked back to see two of the boys on the floor still.. Where the hell is the one I bit?

Damn. This one's like a ninja. Always dissapearing and shit..

Yet again someone grabbed me from behind and dragging me into the van while I protested and squirmed in his grip. He shut then van door as he went back out and just as I was about to try escape someone else grabbed me and put duct tape over my mouth and tied my hands and feet together.

The person went and sat in the passenger seat while I sat in the corner of the van trying not to freak out or possibly die of a heart attack.

A few minutes later the other 3 boys came into the van and sat down ignoring me as if I wasn't even there.

We had been driving for god knows how long but what I do know is that the last thing I remembered was someone taking the tape off my mouth and replacing it with a dirty cloth before I slipped into darkness..

So this is my first every fanfic.. And it's most likely going to be all over the place but what did you lovelies think? Good? Bad? Let me know! :) x