chapter 24.

chapter 24.

Outfit on the side & it's one of the outfits Zayn chose for her that she's wearing :)

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up to a silent hotel. It must be Christmas!

The boys are actually silent! Oh wait... Louis said they had a busy day today. Eh, i’m still getting my hair done! Woohoo!

I got out of bed and went straight to the wardrobeand grabbed an outfit- which was one of the ones Zayn bought me. I went straight to the bathroom, did the normal shower routine then got dressed. I put on some socks then my shoes. I actually really like these shoes Zayn picked. I'm a sucker for sneakers. Vans, converse, nikes, supras- you name it! I grabbed my phone and checked it only to have a new message.

CarrotKing <3:

Goodmorning love! Keys are under one of the couch pillows in the lounge room! Have fun and try not to look too different! ;) oh and try be back before us otherwise Liam will have a fit if he knows that you went out! Also i left the $200 under the couch pillows too! Love from your amazing twin, Louis! xx

 Oh Louis.

I didn’t bother replying seeing as it’s already 9:30 and i need to get going. I ran to the lounge room and searched under the pillows and luckily enough, the house keys and money were there!

I ran out the front door locking it in the process and headed to the elevator. I got in and waited for it to stop. It stopped at the floor level and i got out heading straight for the back entrance. I walked out onto the street and started walking along the footpath.

I already know where i’m going because last night i googled african hair dressing salons around where we are and found one that can do what i want done to my hair. I walked for about 20 minutes until i found the salon. It looks a tad small with the name of the shop saying “African hair and beauty salon”. Cute.

I walked in and up to the counter only to be greeted by a short little- what seems to be African woman.

 "Hi there! Welcome to the African hair and beauty salon, how may i help you?" The lady at the counter asked in a Jamaican accent! That is hectic!

"Uh i don’t necessarily have an appointment but could i please get my hair done?"

"No problem! What would you like done?"

"I think they’re called braids but i have a picture." I replied showing her a photo from my phone and she just nodded and escorted me to a salon seat.

I'm so excited!

"Is there a specific time you want your hair to be finished by?" She asked.

"Uh possibly 4 o’clock?"

"Sure, we’ll just have to have a few ladies working on your hair instead of just one!" She said smiling. "They should only be a minute."

I waited for about 3 minutes until 3 tall, slim and young looking women came walking to me. They told me how they were doing it and if i was happy with it ect and with that they got started.

6 hours later...

My hair is finally done!

Thank god! It took forever! My butt is numb!

I looked in the mirror and wow i look different!

It’s so cool! I bet the boys won’t even recognize me! HAHA. I thanked the girls who worked on my hair then went to the front counter to pay.

"Do you like your hair?" The lady asked smiling.

"Yeah! It’s so cool!"

"It looks gorgeous on you!" She exclaimed.

"Thankyou! How much will this be?"

"$100." She said simply.

"Only $100? You worked on my hair for 6 hours straight and are only charging me $100? I’m not only paying that! Here!"

I handed her the $200 and left the shop yelling “THANKS FOR MY HAIR! KEEP THE MONEY!”

I walked back to our apartment/hotel and went in the back entrance once again. I headed straight up in the elevator to my stop and got out walking to the hotel room. I hope the boys aren’t home yet but by the sounds of it they are.. I can hear Louis screaming some gibberish about carrots and Liam does not sound happy... Great... I unlocked the door as quietly as i could and closed it behind me.

I slowly started to turn around when i heard Liam yelling.

"LOUISE! WHERE-"

He stopped full sentence and just stared at me wide eyed, then the rest of the boys came and also stared at me with the same expressions with their mouths open wide enough to catch a million flies while i waved awkwardly.

"Hi?"

I know the chapter wasn’t very long but yeah i’m super duper sorry! comment/vote ect. also a photo of Louise’s new hair will be up in the next chapter & the photo is also practically what she looks like too! :) thanks for reading! xo