Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

"Uh Harry, what are you doing?" I asked awkwardly. He didn’t say anything just looked down at me and winked. What the hell is he doing? We’re about to go outside where all the paps and fans are! They will all think i’m his girlfriend then hate me even more!

I tried to pull my hand out of his but it only made him hold it tighter. Great! Just great! He kept holding my hand as we walked out of Nandos.. I could hear the fans screaming and see the paparazzi taking multiple pictures while shouting things like:

“HARRY! HARRY! IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?!”

“HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DATING?!”

“IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH HARRY’S CHILD?!”

“WHAT’S YOUR NAME?!”

We made it to the limo and I got in before Harry, yanking my hand from his and sitting down just staring at my hands in my lap.. I could hear some of the boys trying to talk to me but I just ignored them. I know for a fact that people already know who I am, not only for the fact my face would be everywhere but because on my phone, I connected it so that tweets and direct messages get sent to my phone and ever since we arrived at Nandos I have felt my phone vibrate non-stop! I also had a slight peek while we were in the restaurant and I already saw a few mean tweets..

I stayed silent for the whole journey and as soon as we arrived back at the hotel fans were surrounding the front so the driver dropped us at the back entrance that apparently no one except him and the manager know about.. As soon as the limo stopped and Niall and Liam got out seeing as they were sitting next to the door, I ran to the back entrance door and ran inside.

It probably wasn’t such a good idea to run ahead of the boys seeing as I have no clue where i’m going and as you most likely know- I’ve never been here before in my life. Oh well, i just need a silent place to think... Hm...

THE ROOFTOP!

Hopefully there’s a door up the top of the hotel which opens to the rooftop! I sprinted to the elevator and pressed the top floor button. I waited while listening to the horrible elevator music then the elevator stopped. The doors opened and i walked around looking for a door that could lead me to the roof.

It wasn’t long before i found it, it was actually a janitor’s closet but hidden behind some stuff and I found a door knob. I opened it and saw stairs going up so i closed the door behind me and walked up the stairs. I got to the top then opened another door and it was the rooftop! Yes! I looked around and it was just a simple rooftop.. And the view is amazing!

The lights of the many different buildings and street lights in the distance look so nice from up here. I decided to look around to make sure no one else was up here..

As i walked around i found a big thick blanket on the floor.. Hopefully there isn't a scary hobo living up here that will attack me.

Meh no one’s here and it looks clean. So i sat down on it.

I felt something hard underneath it and i put my hand under the blanket and pulled whatever it was out. It was a sketchbook? Alrighty then.. I flicked through the book to find a few pretty amazing drawings. Some of the city, some cartoon animation people that looked like some of the boys and the initials at the bottom of the page said ‘zjm’. Why does that seem so familiar? Eh. I put the sketchbook back then thought back to the reason i’m up here..