Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

I don’t understand why i have to go out to dinner with them.

Why can’t they take some other girl who will actually enjoy going? Ugh.

I don’t even know what to wear! I just hope i don’t have to wear the stupid skirt harry got me! Actually that’s a good idea, i’m gonna go ask them what i should wear, seeing as I’ve never been out to dinner with one direction..

*Niall's thoughts/pov*

"Hey Niall?" Louise asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Why do i have to go with you guys to dinner?"

"I actually don’t know.." I shrugged. "Liam just said you had to!"

"Do you know where he is?" She asked again.

"I think he’s watching toy story in the lounge room." I laughed at the thought of a boy of his age watching that movie! HAH!

"Aw!" She laughed along with me. "That’s so cute! I’ll be back in a sec Niall!" She excused herself heading towards the door. Girls find that stuff cute? Maybe i should start watching Toy Story..

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

I went out of Niall’s bedroom- still wearing Liam’s clothes might i add and went downstairs to the lounge room only to find Liam, just as Niall said- sitting comfortably on the couch watching what looks like toy story 3. Such a childish boy. But it’s actually a really good movie! I cried watching it..

I walked over to where he was sitting and just plopped down next to him. He casually put an arm around my shoulder and continued focussing on the movie.. Da fuck? I grabbed the remote from his lap and paused the movie, wriggling out from under his arm and standing in front of him.

"What would you like love?" Liam asked in his usual nice attitude. He's so nice!

"Why do i have to go out to dinner with you guys?" I asked.

"Because i’m pretty sure you haven’t eaten since you came here and you haven’t been out anywhere." He laughed.

"But i don’t wanna go!" I whined.

"Why? It will be great fun!"

"I just don’t want to." I pouted.

"Well you have to."

"But- fine. What am i supposed to wear?" I sighed defeatedly.

"Didn’t Zayn tell you?"

"Well yeah, but i just want to make sure."

"Oh okay, well just something casual."

"I don’t have to like wear a dress or skirt or anything right?"

"Do you have one?" He questioned.

"Uh.. Nope!"

"YES YOU DO!" Harry yelled coming out of nowhere.

"Harry go back to wherever it is that you were just a minute ago and shut up!" I scolded him.

"You do have a skirt! I bought you one today!" He smiled brightly.

"Pfft! No you didn’t!" I glared at him, trying to shut him up.

"Fine. I’ll go get it then!" He smirked.

He then started running off towards the staircase but before he got there i ran and tackled him down and fell on top of him so that i was straddling his waist..

"Oh Louise! I’m starting to like the new you!"

 I groaned and bent down to his ear.

"Harry shut up! Please! I hate wearing dresses and skirts pleaaaaase don’t tell Liam!" I begged, whispering in his ear.

"Hmm be nice and lie to Liam or be mean and tell Liam the truth. They’re some pretty tough decisions!" He pretended to decided.

"Please Harry! I’ll do anything!" I begged again.

"Anything aye?" He asked with a smirk. I don't like the sound of this..

"Uh- yes!" I hesitated. "Please just don’t tell Liam!"

"Okay."

"Thank god!" I sighed of relief.

"What are you two doing?" Liam asked, i looked to find him staring at us amusedly.

"Uh-"

"Louise just couldn’t help herself and this is what happened!" Harry cut me off.

I looked down at him- seeing as i was still straddling him and glared at him while he just winked back. Ugh.

"Right... Well Louise go get ready whether you have a skirt or not just wear something- preferably clothes!" Liam instructed.

I got up off Harry and ran upstairs to go get ready for ‘dinner’. Ugh. It’s now 5 so maybe i should get ready before 6, just in case. I ran into Niall’s room and shut the door behind me. Niall apparently isn’t in here. Where did he go? Oh well. I went over to the bed to try pick one of the outfits to wear tonight. It’s a tad bit chilly tonight so i might go with one with long pants.

I had a look through the outfits and decided to go with one of Liam’s which was- jeans with a plaid shirt to do with the black converses. (outfit on side)

Sounds good enough to me. I grabbed the outfit, except for the shoes and a bra + undies and headed towards Niall’s- well mine and Niall’s bathroom. I opened the door only to find Niall standing there with only a towel around his waist and daaaaamn! I think i'm pregnant..

Oh, i’m staring..

"I, uh, i’m so sorry Niall! I didn’t know you were in here! I swear!" I apologised embarrassed.

"It’s alright Louise, chill! I was just going out anyways!" He laughed.

"Oh okay, sorry!"

He walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom so i shut and locked the bathroom door. I took off Liam’s clothes i was wearing and turned on the shower and got in.

I did the usual shower business then got out and put on my clothes. I then put my hair up how i did it for school and put on some mascara and eyeliner and walked back to the bedroom. I grabbed the shoes and a pair of socks from Niall’s side of the wardrobe then put on my shoes and socks. I then looked at myself in the mirror and if i say so myself, i actually look half decent in this.. The boys are now going to be my personal outfit choosers!

I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket, heading downstairs. I walked past the kitchen and no one was there, so i headed to the lounge only to find them playing cod. I may start to get along with these boys. I walked in and they all paused the game and just stared at me..

These boys and their staring.

Greetings! :) x