chapter 18.

chapter 18.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up to a familiar scent filling my nostrils and also in someone’s arms.. I slowly opened my eyes only to have them met with someone’s chest.. How strange.

I looked up and saw a cute little leprechaun fast asleep. Aw! Little Niall. I slowly untangled myself from his grip and quietly got out of bed. I went to the wardrobe and grabbed one of Niall’s hoodies that covered to my mid thigh and a pair of his slippers and went to the bathroom to at least neaten up my hideous bed face.

I wiped all the makeup from underneath my eyes and didn’t bother with my hair because it’s still pretty neat. I quietly tip-toed out of mine and Niall’s room and shut the door behind me and headed on my journey downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen for food! I’m staaaaarving! Now i sound like Niall... Mwahaha! I looked in the pantry and fridge and found that they have no food! What is this buffoonery?! A full house of boys- plus a girl and they have to food! Phooey. Well seeing as none of the boys are up i might go out for breakfast.

I checked the time and apparently it’s noon- 12:32pm to be exact.. Do they usually sleep in this late? I know i certainly don't.. Well then breakfast is out of the equation.. Lunch it is! I went upstairs to have a shower and get ready.

In the shower i just did the usual and then got changed into a pair of short shorts, a white singlet and a red hoodie from Niall. With the white converse from Harry, but i left the hoodie unzipped. I also need some sunglasses too but i saw some down on the bench so i'll just use those.

I put on some mascara and grabbed my phone and went back downstairs to find still nobody’s awake.. Usually Liam is awake by now..

I wrote a note saying that I’ve gone out for lunch and won’t be back for a while but if they need anything they can just text or call me. I left out the back of the hotel and walked through many random streets until i came to a cute little Chinese restaurant. YES! CHINESE!

I went in and ordered my food and the woman said in about 20 minutes my food should be ready so while i was waiting i decided to have a little stroll around the street, i was walking for about 3 minutes when i saw a very young man and a 30 something year old woman kissing.. Ew.

At first i didn’t think anything of it but the man looks kind of familiar.. He’s wearing a beanie but i have a strange feeling about this so i need a better look.. As they continued kissing it was getting a tad heated and they turned so that i could see the face...

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Harry...

So what did you guys think? I'm sorry that it was an extemely short chapter but i’m also sorry about leaving you on a cliffhanger- maybe. ;) Thanks for reading! Comment/vote ect. xo