Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I snapped at Liam.

"He just told you love." Niall butted in.

"I know but that’s not fair! It’s bad enough that i’m stuck here with you guys for 6 months but now i’m on house arrest for no apparent reason!" I seethed.

"There is a reason love." Harry now joined this delightful conversation.

"It’s not relevant though!"

"Too bad. When we know for sure that you aren’t suicidal then you can be off house arrest." Liam confirmed.

"Whatever. I’m going out." I hissed with no emotion showing on my face.

"Where do you think your going? I just told you that you weren't allowed out!" Liam hissed.

"I don’t give a shit, just as long as i’m away from you twits."

I just walked straight out the front door then realized i’m still wearing my clothes from yesterday so i knocked back on the door. Someone opened it and stood in the doorway. Harry..

"Couldn’t stay away from me, could you babe?" Harry smiled.

"Oh i’m more than happy to stay away from you."

I pushed passed him and went upstairs to mine and Niall’s room and went to the closet to find something to wear. It’s not too cold outside so i can wear short shorts. I chose Harry’s outfit which was denim short shorts with a white shirt with love written on it and the white converses. Why i chose Harry’s out of all the outfits, i don’t even know but who cares. I grabbed a pair of undies and a bra and headed to the shower. I washed myself, my hair and shaved my legs then got out, moisturized then got dressed. I put on my shoes, my makeup and tied my hair in it’s usual bun and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then headed back downstairs to ask Harry a question. I got downstairs to find all the boys watching god knows what in the lounge room.

"Harry?"

Silence..

"Harry?"

More silence..

Ugh stupid boys. I walked over and grabbed the TV remote and pressed pause on whatever they were watching.

"What was that for?!" Niall asked shooting off the couch.

"Well i was trying to talk to Harry but you guys had your eyes glued to the TV!" I pouted.

"Oooooh you wanted me aye babe?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just come with me."

"See that boys, she wants me!" I just grabbed him off the couch by his ear and dragged him to the kitchen while hearing him whine saying ‘ow’ and ‘this hurts!’ the whole time. We got to the kitchen and he winked at me. Ugh.

"Ugh. Harry where’s your room?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh so now you want me in my room?"