chapter 30.

chapter 30.

*Harry’s thoughts/pov*

I didn’t think that Louise would forgive me so easily! She hates me!

Or at least she used to...

I dont know, i’m confused.

I memorized a speech and everything for the apology then she goes and forgives me straight away! Not that i’m complaining or anything! But i know she’s in an extremely good mood, it’s obvious because her face is lit up like a child on Christmas and she’s being nice to me.

We walked downstairs to find Niall, Louis and Zayn sitting at the table eyeing the food Liam is still cooking, whatever it is that he’s cooking. Our table has 8 seats- 3 on each side & 1 on each end. Louis, Zayn and Nialler have taken up the 3 on one side so me and Louise sat on the other side. Louise sitting directly across from Zayn and me sitting directly across from Lou. I sat down and started talking to Louis while Louise was asking Liam something.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

"Liam?"

"Yes love?"

"Did i do well?" I asked him.

"Do well... With what?" He asked confused.

"Waking up the boys?"

"Ohhh! Yes you did love, you actually did better than me! Usually Louis takes his time to get out of bed, Nialler refuses to leave his bed and Zayn just doesn’t wake up." He replied.

"What about Harry?"

"Oh, it depends, sometimes he just gets up by himself and other times i have to get him up but he’s not too much of a heavy sleeper so it’s not that bad." He shrugged.

"Oh okay. Will you need me to do this every day or?"

"Not necessarily but i'll let you know when i do yeah?" He asked.

"Sure! Would you like any help with breakfast?"

"No, I’ll be finished right about... Now!" He said turning off the ovens and such.

He piled the bacon he was cooking on a plate next to the other plates he had with food on it then brought over empty plates for each of us. He placed one in front of each of us then one down the end where he’s sitting. He walked back to the kitchen and grabbed 2 plates at a time and placed them in the middle of the table. There were 6 plates of food altogether. There was pancakes, bacon, eggs, waffles, toast and fruit. Niall, being Niall- grabbed 6 pancakes, 7 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, 2 waffles, 2 pieces of toast and 1 apple slice... Good lord that boy can eat. He put it all on his plate then dug in... I barely even had half of what he had... I only had 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 waffle and 5 apple slices.

"Is that all your eating?" Harry questioned raising one eyebrow.

"HOW DO YOU LIVE?!" Niall yelled gasping.

"Well sorry if i don’t normally eat breakfast." I laughed.

"Love, breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Liam said like the daddy direction that he is.

"So I’ve been told. So how’s everyone’s morning so far?" I replied chirpily.