chapter 20.

chapter 20.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up to the sound of snoring..

What the hell.

The last time i checked i was in this bed alone.. Eh, Niall probably came in last night.

I opened my eyes and looked beside me expecting to see Niall's little irish face only to be greeted with Zayn's.. Where’s Nialler? Where’s Harry? Oh that’s right i dumped him.. *sigh*

I rolled out of bed effortlessly, grabbed a pair of undies and a bra and headed to the bathroom. I did the usual shower stuff except this time i sat on the floor of the shower pondering my thoughts for 20 minutes.. you know, as people do.

I got out, moisturized my body then put on my bra and undies, i tied up my hair and didn’t even bother with makeup. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked straight out only to find Zayn sitting up on the bed just staring at me.. Well this is clearly embarrassing..

"What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I- uh- well i wanted to talk to- uh you..." He stuttered, his eyes trailing all over my body.. pervert!

"Okay then..."

"Well do you wanna put on some clothes first?" He suggested.

"Yeah yeah, i’m going." I mumbled.

I walked to mine and Niall’s wardrobe and grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers, put them on then went back out to Zayn. I went over to the bed and got in my side under the covers. It’s pretty cold this morning anyways. Zayn came and got into the bed next to me. He just laid facing me just staring at me.. Now i feel insecure..

"When did you come into this room?" I asked.

"That’s not the point."

"Oh so you creepily sneak into this room while i’m sleeping and you just saw me half naked and that’s not the point?"

"Fine. I came in here last night after you fell asleep and as for seeing you half naked, you were the one who walked out of the bathroom wearing no clothes.." He smirked.

"How? I locked the door? And touché."

"I unlocked it." He tilted his head slightly.

"Cause that’s not creepy at all..."

"Well are you gonna tell me about it?" He asked.

"About what?"

"About what happened yesterday?" He urged.

"Nothing happened yesterday." I replied non-chalantly

"Louise. You do realise that i know when you’re lying?"

"Curse you and your mysteriousness." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing..."

"Talk to me Louise. You can’t just keep everything bottled up inside! You need someone to talk to and you know i’m here for you." He sighed.

"Are you sure about that? Because last time i’m pretty sure you told everyone i was trying to kill myself and Liam was going to put me on some sort of babysitting house arrest!" I snapped.

"I’m so sorry about that! I truly am! It just looked like that’s what you were doing and i didn’t want to lose you!"

"You wouldn’t have lost me cause i wasn’t going anywhere!" I argued.

"Well i couldn’t risk it!" He argued back.

"Well you could have just asked me what i was doing instead of telling the whole world i was trying to kill myself!"

"I’m sorry okay! I panicked!"

"How do-"

I was cut off by Zayn’s mouth on mine. Wait! Zayn’s mouth on mine?! WHAT THE HELL?

Wait an even better question is, why am i enjoying it?! Just as i was about to push him off me someone opened the door..

"Louise i just wanted to tell you h- WHAT THE HELL?!"

Harry...

Dun dunnnn! ;) mwahaha! What did you guys think of this chapter? thanks for reading! Comment/vote ect. xo