chapter 23.

chapter 23.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Currently i am lying upside down on Louis’ bed with my head hanging off, watching him just lay on the floor staring at the roof. This is so boring.

"Louis can’t we just go out? I’m boreeeedddd!" I whined.

"NEVER!" Louis screamed jumping up off the floor.

"So what, we’re just gonna sit here forever in silence doing nothing?"

"How about we play a game?!" He suggested excitedly.

"What kind of game?"

"TRUTH OR DARE!" He yelled.

He started jumping around the room like an excited child... Or puppy...

"Louis, don’t we need more than 2 people to play?"

"Nope! Now sit up so we can play!"

I sat up near the headrest of the bed and was about to play when i realized it’s 4pm and i haven’t showered yet...

"Wait! Louis we can play in a sec but can i shower first?" I asked.

"Fiiiiiiiine." He pouted.

"Uh oh."

"What uh oh?"

"I need my stuff so i have to make a run for it to my room..." I said worriedly.

"Are you insane?! No!"

"Please Louis! Just let me, I’ll be extra careful and they won’t get me."

"Fine. But if you get caught i won’t come and save you!"

"Thanks boo!"

I slowly and quietly unlocked the door and took a peek into the hallway. No one’s here. I think i can hear the TV on downstairs. Good!

I silently ran back into mine and Niall’s room and entered and locked the door behind me. Hopefully Nialler isn’t in here. I checked the whole room and there is no sign of anyone here. Good! I grabbed one of the outfits Louis got me from the wardrobe and took it into the bathroom with me.

I did whatever i usually do in the shower then got out. I dried myself and moisturized then got dressed.

I actually look so much like Louis... Except for the fact that i’m black and also a girl.. Hah. I went out into the room and prepared myself to sprint to Louis’ room.

Let’s just hope he left the door unlocked! I opened my door slowly and quietly then saw that nobody was there so i sprinted to Louis’ room only to find the door locked! Shit! I can hear people running downstairs... Great, i’m gonna die! I started smashing on Louis’ door and screaming out to him.

"LOUIS! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled banging on the door.

"What’s the secret password?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I DON’T KNOW! DO YOU WANT YOUR TWIN TO LIVE OR NOT?! NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"Nope! That’s not it!"