chapter 28.

chapter 28.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis.

So i think it’s safe to say that I hate Louis?

Why must these boys push me to get along with Harry when i don’t want to?! If i wanted to get along with him, i’m pretty sure i would have by now and now i have to “snuggle” with him while watching Paranormal Activity... 3.

I hate scary movies! But it just so happens that i have an idea to get me out of it! Woohoo! Oh and in case you guys haven’t noticed, yes Louis is still dragging me but apparently while i was deep in thought we arrived at the lounge room.. I saw Liam, Niall and Zayn on one couch then Harry sitting alone on another which had a free space next to him, i groaned at the thought of sitting there then he looked up and winked at me.

This is gonna be a loooooong night...

But i think it’s time to put my excuse into action! MWAHAHA!

"Hey Liam?" I asked.

"Yes love?"

"You people and using the word 'love'! But never mind that, i can’t watch the movie." I stated trying not to laugh.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"Because i’m allergic to scary movies." I said casually.

"Nice try. Now sit down." Liam laughed at my clearly unbelievable excuse.

"I’m not sitting with him nor snuggling nor watching this movie!" I protested.

"If you do, I’ll let you off of your grounding as soon as you wake up tomorrow?" He smiled trying to convince me.

"Really?!" I smiled excitedly.

"Really."

"Fine. I’ll do it."

I walked over and sat as far away as i could from Harry until he sat even closer to me which resulted in me whisper yelling at him.

"Have you ever heard of personal space?! Well yeah, you’re invading mine! Move over!" I scolded him.

"Don’t you remember Liam saying that you have to snuggle with me?" Harry smirked in response.

"Ugh. Fine. But i’m not hugging you in any way! At all!" I stated firmly.

"Fine by me, love!"

Just as i was about to try move over into the very little space i had left on the couch, he moved even closer to me, if that was even possible then put his arm around my shoulder. Ugh. As i tried, emphasized on the “tried” part- to ignore him, i noticed Liam got up and put the dvd in the dvd player... I swear i won’t be able to sleep ever again after watching this.

~

~

That.

Was.