Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

They all just stopped at the entrance of the kitchen and stared at me. And just in case I failed to mention- one direction are casually just standing in front of me staring.

Just your everyday situation huh?

They continued to stare at me without saying anything and maybe it had something to do with the fact I look like a panda due to the possibility that my makeup might be smudged all around my eyes..

They still didn't say anything for at least another 30 seconds so I decided to stand up. I got up from the floor and grabbed Niall from behind with his head pretty much in a headlock. I have no clue why I did this but it seemed like I needed to do something dramatic.

"Why am I here?!" I continued to hold Niall seeing them all staring at me with wide eyes.

No response? Fine then..

"Fine. If no one chooses to tell me why I'm here and why I was kidnapped, I will happily snap Niall's neck at this very moment." I tried to sound psychotic and prayed I was succeeding. Of course I would never actually do it! It's Niall for crying out loud! But I just need them to stop staring and explain what's happening. I don't care if they have been kidnapped with me- I just need answers.

"Lads! Please do what she says! I dont want to die! I still have so many different foods to eat!" Niall exclaimed clearly terrified. Aw!

"Okay! Okay! We'll explain, just please, let Niall go and we'll explain everything!" Liam immediately surrendered. Thank god.

I let go of Niall who ran over to the other boys and as soon as he did I heard someone yell "Get her!" and before I could react, I was tackled to the ground by someone. And let me tell you, it wasn't a soft tackle either. It bloody hurt!

I grunted and lifted my head from the floor slightly to see who it was and found the one and only Zayn Malik laying on me.. Who knew he could pack such a tackle? It actually hurt, I think I may have internal bruising or something.. Possibly even internal bleeding.. Wait- Zayn is laying on top of me! Ooh if I was to put a photo of this on twitter right now.. Dammit.

I started coughing while still being underneath him obviously trying to breathe and decided to finally say say something.

"First of all- ow! Second of all- what is wrong with you?! And thirdly- get off me!" 

He got off of me but not long after I had two boys holding my hands and two holding my ankles. I frowned in confusion and looked up to see Niall- who was one of the ones that didn't grab me, grab a chair from the dining table along with duct tape. They lifted me up and sat me on the chair, taping my hands together behind the chair and my legs to the chair legs.

Oh god. They might be working with the kidnappers! I'm surely gonna die! But ain't nobody going to act like some sort of helpless girl.

They all then just stood in front of me not saying anything once again and I breathed out in annoyance. What is wrong with these boys?

"Can I help you?"

"What's your name love?" Harry smiled and I could quite possibly faint right now but if you don't already know, I'm pretty damn pissed.

"None of your business."

"Feisty? I like it!" He winked.

"Ugh. Why am I here?!"

"Calm down." Liam spoke calmly. He wants me to calm down?

"I was just stalked and kidnapped on my way home from school and you're telling me to be calm? Would you be calm if that happened to you? No! I thought you were the smart one of the group!" Louis started giggling like a little school girl further pushing my curiosity..

"Shut up Lou! Well I am the smart one of the group, thank you very much." Liam stated proudly.

"Well then clearly you people aren't very smart then are you."

"Excuse you!" Liam's eyes widened clearly offended.

"So does that mean I can leave?"

"No!"

"Fine then. I was just asking cranky pants."

"I'm not cranky pants!" He defended himself.

"Obviously you are if you're denying it!"

"Well maybe-"

"Liam, she clearly doesn't like you so just go do something in another room while we sort this shit out." Louis interrupted causing Liam to mumble profanities to himself before shooting me a look and went upstairs.

"So what's your name love?" Louis asked after Liam left.

"How about I tell you my name after you explain what happened? Why am I here?" I asked trying to find out what in heavens earth is happening. And why exactly I'm with one direction of all people.. Not that I'm complaining.

"Okay, we were playing truth or dare and I dared the boys to kidnap a random girl. But Liam being Liam refused to so he accompanied me in the van while the rest of the boys kidnapped you." He grinned happily like this is a casual thing.. Da fuck.

"Wait what? So you guys are the ones that kidnapped me?!" I asked in complete and utter shock.

"Kind of." Harry shrugged.

"Maybe.." Zayn added.

"What the hell.. What a great way to start school- getting kidnapped by one direction!"

Thankyou lovelies for reading! :D x