chapter 26.

chapter 26.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I. Hate. Mornings.

3 words. That is all.

I have no clue what the time is but i’m surprised one of the boys hasn’t woken me up yet..

Hold that thought. I can feel someone breathing on my face.. Ugh it’s probably Louis. That weird child.

I turned over- well attempted seeing that whoever is breathing on me is on top of me. Damn Louis. I opened my eyes only to have my eyes met with a pair of bright green ones and curly locks... That’s not Louis! I pushed Harry off of me and sat up in the bed.

"HARRY! GET OUT!" I yelled.

He jumped up off the floor and jumped on top of me, straddling me and put his hand over my mouth. Yuck.

"Don't yell! I just want to talk to you alright?"

I nodded my head yes then he took his hand off of my mouth.

"LIAM! LOUIS! SOMEONE! HELP M-" I started yelling but was stopped by Harry’s disgusting hand on my mouth again. Curse this boy!

"You said you wouldn't scream!" Harry whisper yelled.

I took his hand off of my mouth and decided not to scream seeing as i don’t need his putrid hand on my mouth again.

"Fine. I won’t scream. But get out of my room!"

"Why?"

"Because i hate you?" I suggested rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"What have i done?!" He exclaimed.

"Oh i don’t know- you cheated on me right in front of my eyes when we weren’t even going out for a day yet with some old hag? Does that ring a bell in that puny head of yours?! Also you called me a whore!"

"Oh..."

"Yeah oh..." I mimicked him. "Now go away i have better things to do than to talk to you." 

"Like what? Sleep?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, exactly, sleep. Now go away."

"Will you at least let me explain?" He begged desperately.

"Fine. But don’t expect me to forgive you."

"Okay. Well the night when i asked you to give us a chance Caroline called me-"

"Caroline Flack?" I asked cutting him off.

"Yeah."

"Ugh. Continue."

"Yeah, well she rang saying she wanted to meet up the next day so i agreed to see what she wanted then the next day we were just hanging out and it felt like back when we used to date. And then she kissed me and i decided to kiss her back just to make sure that i had no feelings for her." He explained.

"Are you done?"

"Yup?" He replied.

"Good. Now get out."

"Wait- what?" He asked shocked.

"You heard me."

"But the question is- did you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Well...?"

"Well what?" I groaned.

"What did you think?"

"I think you’re a fuc- i mean you’re a trucking idiot." I smiled a fake smile.

"Why? I only did it for you!"

"Oh so if we were dating you would go around sleeping with other girls and kissing them then say 'oh i only did it for you.' No. It doesn’t work like that Harold. You messed up once and you’re not getting another chance, so don’t expec-"

I was cut off by Harry’s lips on mine... What is with these boys and kissing me to shut me up?!

Wait! Harry’s kissing me! Argh! I pushed him off me back onto the floor- seeing as he was straddling me the whole time and ran out of the room downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw Nialler sitting at the kitchen bench/counter eating his breakfast while i continued to run to the sink. I turned on the tap dramatically and started washing my mouth. After a few seconds i was done and i turned around only to find Niall staring at me obviously trying not to laugh at the scene before him.

"Louise, what were you doing?" He asked stiffling a laugh.

"Harry freaking kis- i mean, a, uh, bug flew in my mouth... Yeah... A bug..." I blurted out trying to sound convincing.

"Okay then... Oh while we’re on the subject of mouths, why did you kiss me?"

Oh god.

Kill me with a rock.

Yes i know the chapter was short & boring but yeah haha this stuff just comes off the top of my head aha. But i hope you guys like my stories & enjoy reading them. ;D thanks lovelies! xo