Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

Harry knocked on the hotel door and we were hoping for anyone but Liam to answer the door but with our luck of course Liam would answer it and not to mention standing in the doorway with a furious expression on his face.. Uh oh.

"Harry!" He exclaimed.

"Liam!" Harry mimicked him.

"What did you do?!" Liam glared at him..

"I didn’t do anything!"

"So you guys didn’t do it in a bush?!"

"Liam who do you think i am?! Why in heaven’s earth would you think that i would have my first time in a freaking bush with Harry of all people?!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Heeeey!" Harry whined.

"No offence."

"Well for that you two are grounded!" Liam hissed.

"Liam how can you ground us over something so stupid? We went to the park for Christ’s sake!" I flailed my arms around.

"You didn’t tell me where you were going!"

"Liam, i have never even been grounded in my life! My own parents don't even bloody ground me!" I whined trying to get him to ease up on us.

"Well now’s a good time to start! Both of you’s go upstairs now." He scolded.

"BUT-"

"NOW!"

We hung our heads low and walked upstairs pouting like children. I feel like a child.

I went to walk into mine and Niall’s room but Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his room.. I didn’t bother asking why, i just walked straight in and jumped on his bed until i heard someone scream from underneath me.. What the hell!

I jumped off the bed only to see Louis emerging from under the blankets... Well that's strange.

"Uh Harry, will you please give me and Louis a moment alone?" I asked politely.

"Why?" He pouted. How cute. Did i ever mention how cute he is when he pouts? I mean- oh this can't be good.

"Do you want our little 'thing' to happen tonight or not?!"

"Fine."

He left and i got up and locked the door. I walked back over to the end of the bed looking at Louis who was sitting up in the bed looking at me with a hard expression across his face.. Yep i'm preeetty nervous right now..

"Louis-" I started.

"Why would you do it?" He asked cutting me off.

"Do what?"

"Try to kill yourself!"

"I didn’t try to kill myself!"

"Sure you didn’t! Are we really that bad?!" He glared at me. "Do you really hate us that much?!"

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! LISTEN TO ME!" I demanded. "I did not try to kill myself! You guys aren't even bad! You guys are or were practically like my idols! Plus i’m not even a suicidal person! I have never ever had depression or any other related symptoms like that!"