chapter 41.

chapter 41.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I sprinted downstairs trying to escape from Zayn and ran past the kitchen where i assume all of the boys were. I ran into the lounge room only to be greeted by a dead end... So this is where my life ends huh? I looked up only to see Zayn inching towards me with a devious smirk on his face. He ran over to me until we were only inches apart, his eyes staring intently into mine. He then started leaning into me slowly until i stopped him by putting a hand on his chest.

Are you that stupid?!” I whisper yelled.

“What?” He replied looking confused. This boy has the brain of a cockroach.

“The boys are literally only a few metres away and you’re trying to kiss me!” I scolded.

“So? It’s only a kiss?” Typical boy.

“I thought our relationship was going to be a secret!”

“It is, consider this a secret kiss!” He replied smirking and smashing his lips onto mine.

I didn’t kiss him back until i couldn’t resist it anymore. I kissed back with even more passion then quickly pulled away smirking and making my way to the kitchen to find the boys all sitting at the table with breakfast piled in front of them.

I grabbed a pancake off Liam’s plate and a waffle off Louis’ then sat up on the bench enjoying my food. These are actually really good! I finished then went to get down off the bench when someone threw me over their shoulder and took me upstairs.. What the hell?

From the looks of their bum it's not Louis. I'd know if it was louis' huge ghetto ass.

The person took me to Harry’s room then put me down and locked the door. So i'm assumin it's Harry. He turned around and surely enough it was the curly headed lad. Ugh. I stood there waiting for an explanation when he walked up to me and just smashed his lips straight onto mine! What the fuck is wrong with these boys and their smashing lips?! I quickly pulled away and pushed him off me.

“What the hell Harry?!” I snapped.

“What do you mean ‘what the hell’?” He asked looking extremely lost.

“Why did you kiss me?!” I hissed at him.

“Because i wanted to?” He replied confused.

“You can’t just go around doing that! Who even says that 'because i wanted to'?!” I hissed at him. The nerve of this boy!

“And why can’t i? The last time i checked you didn't care when i kissed you in the living room! So why can’t i do it to you now?” He frowned slightly looking confused. Which happens to be an adorable look on him but THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!

“BECAUSE I’M DATING ZAYN!” I blurted soon regretting what i said.

“You- your- he- what?!” He said shocked then a look of anger spead across his face. He suddenly ran out of the room while i finally came to my senses chased after him.

I chased him downstairs until i stopped seeing him go up to Zayn.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" He yelled in his face.

"What?" Zayn blurted out obviously confused.

"YOUR DATING LOUISE! HOW COULD YOU?!" Harry screamed and punched him..

"What the fuck Harry, don't push me!" Zayn hissed pushing Harry back.

"Oh so i probably shouldn't do this?!" Harry said and right then and there, punched Zayn directly in the face.. what the fuck?!

He got on top of Zayn who was now lying on the floor holding his cheek and repeatedly hit him while i screamed for him to stop.

"HARRY!"

"HARRY GET OFF HIM!"

"I'M WARNING YOU HARRY EDWARD STYLES!"

Punch after punch.

Everyone screaming for Harry to get off Zayn but it must have all been a blur to Harry. He was throwing punches left, right and centre.

He didn’t stop and that’s when i decided something right then and there. It's time.

Time for me to leave.

Time for me to stop causing these boys drama.

Time for them to stop fighting over me.

Time for them to truly be band mates and best friends without me causing fights between them.

Time for me to stop interfering with their life and

time for me to leave.

THE END!

Dun dunn dunnn! It was a shit ending yes but i'm sorry! :( thanks for sticking with me for this long everyone and i can’t thank you all enough for all the reads, comments & votes! :) thankyou! <3

SEQUEL IS UP AND IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK!

IF NOT IT'S CALLED "KIDNAPPED BY ONE DIRECTION: THE SEQUEL!"