Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

I ran out of Liam’s room as fast as i could, trying to find my way to the kitchen considering no one has even given me a proper tour of this place so therefore i have to find my own way around. Speaking of the this ahotel place- it’s extremely quiet in here.. Too quiet. Either the boys have gone out and left me by myself or a psycho murderer killer from a horror movie is about to kill me.. Please be the first one!

I walked slowly and quietly into the kitchen and saw a note on the bench along with my school bag and iphone. Well that's a good sign. I looked at the note which read:

Louise.

Don’t panic, the boys and i have just gone out shopping, Niall was complaining about not having any food then Harry suggested that we go buy you clothes too as you don’t have any. Don’t worry I’ll make sure Harry, well doesn’t be Harry and buy you anything inappropriate! And don’t even think about escaping because we left someone there with you. He’s most likely sleeping but remember our promise? So you can’t leave! MWAHAHA! If you need anything love- we charged your phone and put all our numbers in it so just text us! We should be back around 1.

Love from Liam, Harry, Nialler and the most amazing Kevin loving boy in the world who also has the same name as you- Louis! Xxx

I laughed as i read the last part of the note. Oh Louis, you strange boy. Well it’s only 11 now so i have 2 hours to do what exactly?

Hold on a minute- Zayn’s name wasn’t on that note, which means.. Great, i’m stuck here with someone that hates me.

Oh well apparently he sleeps heavily. YES! I CAN PLAY MY BELOVED COD! WOOHOO! I ran to the lounge room with my phone and earphones and grabbed MW3 (modern warfare 3) and put it in the ps3. I turned on the huge TV and sat comfortably on the couch.

I put my earphones in and listened to music while playing. How i love playing cod!

I don’t know how long i was playing for but it was some intense chiz! I was just about to quick scope someone when someone sat on my lap, i was too into the game to care so i pushed whoever it was off and tried to get the quick scope as the final kill!

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. YES! I DID IT! FINAL KILL CAM IS ALL MINE! WOOHOO!

I pulled my earphones out and jumped around like a lunatic excited that i got the final kill. I noticed the 4 boys standing there staring at me with their mouths wide open while Louis sat on the floor looking from me to the TV with the same expression as the boys. I stopped jumping around and grabbed the TV remote and quickly turned off the TV trying to act as normal as possible..

Not the smartest of my ideas but it'll do for now.

"So what’s up guys? Have fun shopping?" I asked nonchalantly.

"But how-" Harry started.

"Did you-" Niall continued.

"My high score." Liam looked devastated.

"I LOVE YOU!" Louis screamed suffocating me in a hug.

"Uh, i love you too?" I replied back awkwardly.

"How did you do that?!" Harry exclaimed.

"Do what?" 

"Beat Liam's highscore?!" Niall yelled.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked playing dumb.

"YOUR AMAZING COD PLAYING SKILLS!" Harry yelled. Calm down curly.

"Pfft." I scoffed. "I dont even know how to play cod.."

I tried to act as if i wasn’t lying and act as normal as possible and slowly started walking towards the kitchen while they were all discussing how good i was at playing. Ugh great, now they’re gonna think i’m some weird girl that loves playing cod. Damn pop stars and they're very little experience with cod playing girls!

I sat on one of the stools in the kitchen and decided to check the text messages on my phone. Why i didn't do this earlier- i have no idea.

Mummy <3:

Sorry we didn’t tell you about the whole kidnapping shenanigan! The boys told us not to tell you anything... I’m going to miss you loads hun, Luv you and keep safe!! :) Luv mummy Xx

Casey o.o: 

Louise! Where r u?! Ur parents said you were moving in with some boy band?! Pls txt me back when u get this!! Love your amazing bestfriend, casey!

I texted mum back saying the usual mum/daughter stuff, then i texted Casey back saying that i don’t exactly know where i am but I’ll let her know as soon as i find out. I really couldn't give two shits about what Casey was on about, she's the kinda bestfriend that you get sick of after being with her for 5 minutes.. Yep. She's just that fun.. *sarcasm*

I was just swinging on the stool thinking about life when someone entered the kitchen..

Zayn.

Of all people. But maybe i should try get on his good side.. YEAH! Great idea Louise!

"Hello Zayn! I like your hair today!" I chirped happily.

"Uh hi.. It looks the same as it did yesterday...?" He raised his eyebrows giving me a strange look..

"Uh, well, uh today it looks sexier?" I blurted out. I did not just say that! How embarrassing, now he’s going to think i’m some sort of perverted psychotic bitch. Ugh. I just always know the right things to say don’t i?!

 "Uh thanks?" He replied giving me yet another weird look. Oh how i want to die. I did not just tell a member of my favourite boyband i thought his hair was sexy yesterday but it was sexier today. Someone please feel free to shoot me in the face.

I just smiled at him awkwardly as he made his way back out to the boys. I knew they were talking about me so i just took my phone and schoolbag and sprinted upstairs to Liam’s room seeing as i don’t remember where Louis’ room is.. I opened the door and went in, sitting by the window just staring outside, watching the cars go by and the clouds move around forming different shapes.I get quite fascinated by the clouds for some odd reason.

I heard someone knock on the door then open it, come in and shut it behind them. Eh. Can't be bothered looking who it is. Knowing my luck it's probably the dreaded Harry with his flirting and winking and whatnot. I should actually get to know him, he seems like a sweet lad behind all that flirting!

I kept looking at the clouds when Harry sat on Liam’s bed just staring at me. Well that just makes things annoying as hell!

I looked over to expect Harry and saw..

Zayn?

Hiiiiiiiii. :)