chapter 22.

chapter 22.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

I woke up to some idiot jumping up and down on my bed screaming.

This person is obviously Louis seeing as he’s the only one that would do something that a 2 year old would do. Damn Louis.

I groaned and hid under the covers until i felt the bouncing stop, i let out a happy sigh of relief until i felt someone breathe on my face.. I opened my eyes and when i did Louis was literally in my face and screamed “BOO!”. I jumped and rolled causing me to fall out of bed onto the cold hard floor.

"Damn you Louis! What is wrong with you?!" I groaned getting off the floor slowly.

"I wanted to wake you up!" He smiled happily.

"And you couldn’t have nicely asked me to wake up?!"

"Nope!"

"I’m going to kill you!"

 Panic took over his face and he sprinted for the door, with me chasing after him. He ran downstairs straight to the lounge room and hid behind Liam who was standing in the middle of the lounge room, holding a cup of tea and the newspaper... Old fart.

"Louis, what did you do?" Liam sighed.

"WHAT?! I didn’t do anything!" Louis defended himself.

"HAH. Not at all." I glared at him.

"Explain." Liam demanded taking a sip from his tea.

"Well i was innocently walking past her room door when she jumped out and tried to kill me, so i ran down here trying to save myself from the deranged creature. The end." Louis pouted innocently. Little shit.

"That is the biggest load of bullshit i have ever heard! And heeey! I may be a deranged creature but i have feelings!" I pouted and looked down at the ground.

Soon enough Louis ran over to me and drowned me in a suffocating hug...

 "OH I’M SORRY TWIN! YOU’RE NOT A DERANGED CREATURE! YOU’RE A VERY PRETTY AND FUNNY CREATURE!"

After that he got down on one knee in front of me as if he was proposing... He better not be.

"Will you Louise- whatever your last name is, find it in your heart to forgive you’re extremely attractive and oh so lovely twin and forever be his lawfully wedded twin again?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh yes Louis, i will forever be your twin! Now hug me brotha!" I exclaimed happily.

He hugged me and spun me around while i laughed. Hey, if i’m gonna be weird, at least I’ll be weird with Louis so I’ll actually look normal compared to him! Mwahaha!

"You two are such children." Liam said shaking his head.

"This coming from the 18 year old who still watches toy story. Yes. We’re the children here." I smirked.

"Heeey! Toy story isn’t just for kids you know!" He exclaimed.

"Yes. Children 4 years and up. Liam’s a baby!" I laughed.

 Louis then yelled out “LIAM’S SUCH A BABY!” and that resulted in me and Louis running circles around Liam yelling “LIAM’S SUCH A BABY!” repeatedly. We are so immature.

Liam was calling out for the other boys to help him then Zayn and a happy looking Niall came running down the stairs, Zayn grabbed my arms and held them behind my back like i was being arrested while Niall held Louis in the same position.

Me and Louis looked at each other then smirked. As soon as he winked at me i yanked my arms from Zayn’s very loose grip on them as Louis did the same and we sprinted upstairs together- me following wherever Louis was going. I could hear people running behind us so i picked up my pace and ran into the room Louis ran into as he locked the door behind us.

"We almost died!" I panted.

"Oh we’re gonna be in so much trouble!"

"I dont want to be in trouble with Leeyuummmm!" I pouted.

"Well neither do i! I’m always in trouble with Liam and Simon says i have to start behaving myself or else there is a punishment and who knows what kind of punishment uncle Simon has for me!" Louis shivered gruesomely.

"So what, we just stay in this room all day with nothing to eat or drink?!" I asked concerned.

"Pfft! For my twin you seem to underestimate me a LOT!" He moved his clothes from a huge pile in the corner of his room and underneath was a small bar fridge... What the-

"Let the fun begin."

Well yeah, another chapter done. Not the best i know haha but yeah, sorry! thanks for reading & comment, vote ect! :) xo