Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

I shot up in bed. 

That was a horrible nightmare.

I had this dream that it was the first day back at school and it wasn't half that bad but then I caught the bus home and as I was walking home I was being stalked.. Then chased into an alleyway and kidnapped..

Thank the heavens I woke up before anything else could happen.

I rubbed by eyes and looked at my surroundings immediately noticing that this isn't my bedroom.. I'm not even familiar with this room.. What the hell happened yesterday?!

Oh no.

My nightmare that I thought was a nightmare really wasn't a nightmare and I've been kidnapped.. Fuck.

Oh my god. Now I'm in some rapist paedophile kidnappers home! I'm gonna die!

I slowly got out of the bed only to see I'm still in my school uniform and only wearing socks.. Where are my vans?! Great I've been kidnapped and they stole my favourite pair of vans! So they're rapists, paedophiles, kidnappers and thieves. Well that's just great.

I quietly proceeded to get out of bed and walked towards the door. I opened it, making sure not to make any loud or obnoxious noises. Wow. You'd think that kidnappers would take you to a rape dungeon or something, this place is the complete opposite. It looks like a luxurious hotel suite of some sort. Wait- Louise! Snap out of it! You've been kidnapped!

I walked towards the staircase and walked silently downstairs looking around for the front door. I was in the middle of walking past the kitchen when I realized someone was in there, luckily enough they were facing the stove top and I could only see the back of him.. He's blonde, I know that much..

I then realized that he was just about to turn around so I did some form of attempted ninja slide on the floor and hid behind the kitchen bench on the side where he couldn't see me.

Just as I thought I was safe he apparently walked over to where I was and just stood there. I slowly built up the courage and looked up at him now realising how familiar that face is..

Jesus Christ.

It's Niall Horan..

He looked at me with a scared? Expression on his face. While I on the otherhand just sat on the floor awkwardly staring back at him until I heard screaming coming from upstairs..

"SHE'S GONE!" Voice one..

"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE TIED HER UP!'" Voice two.

"Oh yeah cause that's humane!'" Voice three.

"WHERE'S NIALL?! WHAT IF SHE KILLED HIM?!'" Voice four.. Then the sound of multiple feet running down the stairs.. If I don't say so myself, those voices were all too familiar.

I still sat on the floor not entirely sure on why Niall Horan is just standing there staring at me or why there are other boys are screaming.. Then Niall finally spoke.

"Guys! I found her!"

Comment, vote ect! :D x